Resolved Hiding / Charisma

DeletedUser31397

Did anyone try this build?? If someone did, let me know is it worth of trying..

Thanks in advance

BA

DeletedUser

atm redbow it is what am trying and i would love to say it is a nice build but with 1.33 update coming soon who knows what this build will be like

DeletedUser

I used that on w13 (pumping hiding with SP till 100, AP in CHA, after that shooting+stamina and DEX) and it's a good starter build if your plan was to reach alljobs and solve the useless class' quest as soon as possible (cigars).

Game version when w13 started:
Early in the game it's not as fast with XP on jobs as pure trapper is, however it is better with cash which allows you to buy all equipment you need which makes you faster than trapper with XP on jobs later. Also the CHA part enables you to easily win early NPC ques duels (you only need dodging+aim equipment since your appearance is good, for example Belle Star you'll get with no sweat).

Today's game version:
Since the market was added in the game, cash "problem" ceased to exist for any nondueling build as you can sell rare (shiny) items at the market for any price, so I can't say that CHA+hide is one of the best options now. Sorry about that, because some new jobs were added in the game and to me it's now hard to experiment on anything (without updated TWI as I despise greasemonkey and I refuse to register all over internet).

Tomorrow's game version:
As appearance will get nerfed, but tactics also, it's still a question what happens with CHA impact in quest NPC duels. That part I cannot answer you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31397

Thanks abskay and joxer that was helpfull...... After all this isnt so bad build even with this new update coming beacuse its not dueller build :) :)

DeletedUser

The main question I have is whats your exact goal in going hiding/charisma? For the most part, the top tier hidng jobs do have at least one skill from charisma, but its still generally better to put the AP into mobility. The only real good thing you'll get out of this build is the leadership bonus for fort battles and the slight boosts to dueling skills.

If you're just going for just jobs though, I would suggest pure hiding. Pure hiding actually does fairly good in fort battles too, if you can get the best gear you can wear.

DeletedUser

Top 5 hiding jobs by luck (Only chasing bandits uses more charisma than mobility.)
1. Robbing trains, 1 green, 1 yellow
2. Grave robber, 1 green, no yellow
3. Break up gangs, 2 green, 1 yellow
4. Transporting prisoners, 2 green, 2 yellow
5. Chasing bandits, 1 green, 2 yellow

Top 5 hiding jobs by XP (Again, only chasing bandits uses more charisma than mobility.)
1. Transport alcohol, 3 green, 1 yellow
2. Robbing trains, 1 green, 1 yellow
3. Rob a bank, 2 green, 2 yellow
4. Hunting grizzly bears, 1 green, 1 yellow
5. Chasing bandits, 1 green, 2 yellow

Top 5 hiding jobs by cash (None use more charisma than mobility.)
1. Rob a bank, 2 green, 2 yellow
2. Break up gangs, 2 green, 1 yellow
3. Burglary, 2 green, 2 yellow
4. Ambush, 2 green, 2 yellow
5. Transport alcohol, 3 green, 1 yellow

I don't see why you'd even consider this a very good combination.

Pure hiding actually does fairly good in fort battles too, if you can get the best gear you can wear.

Any build can do well in fort battles, but pure hiding isn't any better than any other. Anyone can do well with defensive sector bonuses. I've done battles pure hiding and it's nothing special. Charisma/hiding would be better than pure hiding for fort battles just because of the leadership, but if you want a hiding build for fort battles, strength/hiding would be much much much better than either of them.

Last edited by a moderator: