Hide the inventory

DeletedUser

We really need to hide the inventories in our profiles. It's not a gleeming problem right now but when people start attacking each other it's going to be more obvious. Everytime someone wishes to attack another all they have to do is open their profile to see their weapon, and (pending on how much time they have on their hands) go through the rankings to look at the relevant skills involved in dueling. It is exactly like (pardon the analogy) posting your TW troop count in the profile for all to see. And we all know that's just plain silly...

DeletedUser

Well not really. You could wear nothing but rags, then switch your equipped items over to something incredibly scary!

Plus the two most important skills for duelling (aim and dodge) do not appear in the highscores, so attacking anyone at all is a bit of a risk ;) They might be low in everything else but have insanely good aim, for example.

DeletedUser

anyone who spends enough time on the game will be able to suss a players' standings in a matter of minutes.

DeletedUser

/signed

I agree that inventory should be hidden or at the very least have an opt-out feature.

Same with skill/attribute rankings.

DeletedUser

ya, i can like just serach for the person's name in the high score to see his/her skill point plus i can view his/her weapon and i could win for sure... Hide the high score for each skills please. Just show the exp points score will do.

DeletedUser

no, being able to see skills is fine, its the inventory thats the problem,

seein someones inventory shows you their weapon and their clotheing, two things which are vital in a duel

DeletedUser

I dont see the problem with the inventory thing but theskills should remain hidden

DeletedUser

But what sense would it make to not be able to see things that someone would clearly be carrying?

Could you hide that Rusty Shotgun?

Now, maybe you could hide a few beans but not a whole bushel of them, let alone 10 or 12 bushels...

DeletedUser

therefore its much better to hide the inventory rather than the skills section

DeletedUser

think about it though i am 1 hour away from you and someone how i know what u got on ya

DeletedUser

think about it though i am 1 hour away from you and someone how i know what u got on ya

But, the other way around: I'm standing right next to you, but still do not know that you are wearing a Fedora ...:confused: