Hidden Springs

DeletedUser

Building the town at the moment and I am looking for some decent players above level 8/9, who will contribute to the town and help out. A mix of differnet skilled players would be nice (eg. a laborer, dueler, outlaw etc.) and you have to be active. I don't want anyone that joins just to use the free hotel or to just be in a town, I also want players who I will get along with - so I will reject you if I don't like you.

Any mails or messages of "can I join please?" will be ignored and you will be added to a list of players not getting in. The only way of me getting to know you is from your application so don't lie and do put effort into it, more detail is better and I prefer long mails.

Mail me in game to apply please.

DeletedUser

Not sure really what happen. I saw you has answered my message to you, but then I should open, it disapere. I can t find it longer. Can you send a telegram instead, or replay to my mail adress. It is: travelguy14@hotmail.com

regards,

Knut the Powerful.

DeletedUser

can i have a reserved until i get to lvl 8 im lvl 5 atm 6 more points to lvl 6

DeletedUser

ok will do thnx i can wait what lvl of construction do you recommend for me to join? im at lvl 7 right now

DeletedUser

I don't mind, I prefer good players and people that I will get along with, than players with just construction who don't do much and don't get along with anyone.

DeletedUser

Building the town at the moment and I am looking for some decent players above level 8/9, who will contribute to the town and help out. A mix of differnet skilled players would be nice (eg. a laborer, dueler, outlaw etc.) and you have to be active. I don't want anyone that joins just to use the free hotel or to just be in a town, I also want players who I will get along with - so I will reject you if I don't like you.

Any mails or messages of "can I join please?" will be ignored and you will be added to a list of players not getting in. The only way of me getting to know you is from your application so don't lie and do put effort into it, more detail is better and I prefer long mails.

Mail me in game to apply please.

For all you poor homeless people, our town is up and running and still have some room in it's residence!

Want in?? then do as it sais!

We need decent active players above level 8/9, who will contribute to the town and help out.
If you think you're it, then send us a message!
Write all we need to know about you, don't miss anything out.
We need to know your level, ammount of time and money you're willing to donate, your best skills, the kind of player you want to be and so on...
Put some effort and make sure you don't forget to show us why we want to recruit you, we already have a lot of requests, so don't waste our time with any more single-line messages please, we have tons of these!

Hurry up and send your application form, we're looking forward to it :)

Good luck,
Mazdamundi.