Hey Gizmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

isn't there some kind of fourm rule that encouraging someone to break the rules is forbiden.

DeletedUser

isn't there some kind of fourm rule that encouraging someone to break the rules is forbiden.

Why are you even asking this?
Go read the bloody rules and find out.

...but I expect that is too much to expect form an eight.

DeletedUser

I am and I do not see anything.

but it should be in there

Then why do you ask?
If it isn't there, then there is no rule against it.
We are all responsible for our own actions,
or would your defense be that someone "told you to do it"?

Giz has already said that he isn't gay.

I'm sorry to hear he disappoints you so.
Can't be easy finding a partner in your community with all its prejudice.

DeletedUser

I guess we will be seeing John and Divest making out in the ally way sometime soon justin

DeletedUser3717

Gizmo, You've misdirected your signature at the wrong person

Shun the troll, Shouldn't there be a link to your account?

I actually had it with your petty little arguments. It saddens me the fact you can't take simple human advice.

"Don't start on them"

You always reply with some rude comment about John Rose, Divest or some other forumer who you take to fantisize about during the day.

Just stop for crying out loud. You say your got an intelligence of 8/10.

Heres a question,

Proove it?
Try growing up also try growing one then come back to here and try posting "intelligent"

DeletedUser

Gizmo, You've misdirected your signature at the wrong person

Shun the troll, Shouldn't there be a link to your account?

I actually had it with your petty little arguments. It saddens me the fact you can't take simple human advice.

"Don't start on them"

You always reply with some rude comment about John Rose, Divest or some other forumer who you take to fantisize about during the day.

Just stop for crying out loud. You say your got an intelligence of 8/10.

Heres a question,

Proove it?
Try growing up also try growing one then come back to here and try posting "intelligent"

only because they come after me. it is called self defence.

DeletedUser

only because they come after me. it is called self defence.

Giz, you having a battle of wits (in self defense) with John is like someone trying to stop from being shot in the head by throwing their hands up over their face.

DeletedUser

QFT!

Gizmo it ain't self defence if in every topic you see a post made somebody you don't like and you criticsize them about every aspect.

I don't know if you contradicting everybody gives you a thrill if it doese please keep that information to your self.

Just stop.. Seriously your just making your self look like a fool..

that is just it I post what I beleive and that is it they come after me. and I protect myselp from there attacks.

this thread in itself was an attack, no matter what Divest says it is or is not.

DeletedUser3717

that is just it I post what I beleive and that is it they come after me. and I protect myselp from there attacks.

this thread in itself was an attack, no matter what Divest says it is or is not.

I understand your point of view.

This thread I'll admit Divest did start to make trouble or for what ever reason he got.

Heres a simple solution.

Don't reply and don't over complicate things..

DeletedUser1105

This has got to be the most idiotic, childish thread I have ever seen. It is threads like this why I usually stay well clear of off topic forums. At least elsewhere, this would likely have been closed by now.

Grow up people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.