Hernando's Sword

The Iceman

I was thinking that we should be given Piece of a Note Part III when we reach Level 99 for our efforts :)

DeletedUser

lol i would be happer with 1

let me guese its 1 in the moring when you can get it

DeletedUser

if you get all 3 notes you get the sword it does 92 to 120 somthing damage

DeletedUser

I was thinking that we should be given Piece of a Note Part III when we reach Level 99 for our efforts :)

lol. why stop there? why not ask for the sword of a thousand truths, lol. you are at level 99 after all, and you can't continue growing. they need to give you something for that. maybe they could even give you the rocketin' turtle. now that would be entertaining. i'd love to see the amazed people when they see that. lol.

DeletedUser16628

I think all gunslingers are @ a disadvantage from melee fighters who get this sword we should have a equal option of getting a nasty gun @ level 58 in the game as well.In the real west there is no way that dang sword would beat the peacemaker anyway.

DeletedUser3543

Hhhhmmmmmmm, here's a question.

I've got H's sword in this world, but my character has over 150 points in shooting. Being a dueller he also has aim, appearance and dodge. So, just how important are vigor and shooting in this equation?

I might do some testing with this, because let's face it, even without any vigor I should still do 90 damage when I land a hit with the sword, and landing a hit is determined by the other skills anyway isn't it?

So, I should - in theory at least - be a reasonable dueller with H's sword, without ANY points in vigor....

DeletedUser

i have 110 vigor and a con sword and i do an avage 140 to 160 damage a hit

DeletedUser3543

So, my test....

I put on some vigor clothes and got up to 27 :)

I used my sword and did between 60 and 90 damage per round.

I'm not convinced the guy I was fighting has a very effective defence against mellee though....

The Iceman

lol. why stop there? why not ask for the sword of a thousand truths, lol. you are at level 99 after all, and you can't continue growing. they need to give you something for that. maybe they could even give you the rocketin' turtle. now that would be entertaining. i'd love to see the amazed people when they see that. lol.

With the Sword of 1000 truths and the Rocketin Turtle, I would become a total menace.
It would take me less than a month to be the #1 dueler in World 1

There would be a human outcry of disgust on the Forums. :)

DeletedUser

With the Sword of 1000 truths and the Rocketin Turtle, I would become a total menace.

Don't forgot though you are not the only person to be level 99 also well done I forgot to say well done to you for being the second person at level 99.

DeletedUser

who cares? everyone would be clawing to get to level 99 = more premium = more money for inno. if people found you guys with those things, man would that be hilarious. i don't see how people can complain. yea, you would be the gods of the game, but i think you deserve to be the gods of the game. your the first to level 99, you deserve to be hailed as a god. *Bows down to Iceman*