Heres an Idea.....

DeletedUser

Don't base game time, on real time....8 hours is really long, and i understand why it makes since, but for people actively playing the game, resting for 8 hours is extremely long.

DeletedUser

that's why you coordinate it so that your character goes to sleep at similar times that you do.

they didnt people waiting up all hours of the night playing this game, that would be unhealthy.

DeletedUser

again i understand why its like that, but for instance I had like 28 energy points left, i go to the hotel 8 hours ago, and then leave the game.because i wasn't going to be on the computer for 8 hours, I come back, and go to found a town and they tell me I need 2 more points. which means 8 more hours....have you ever heard of a power nap? why couldn't sleeping be like the jobs, where you sleep for 30mins, up to 8hours. or 8hours game time...or w/e, or atleast make the times short and sweet. instead of 8 hours, why not 5, long, but still short enough....and if your sleeping anyways you would still gain the 3 points per hour....eff, i just realized I shouldn't have got the hotel for those 2 points, Oh well

DeletedUser

it are just to cancel the sleep then u got litel energi anyway

DeletedUser

8 hours is way too long.. :(

as said we should be able to choose how long..

it will make it much easier ;)

and besides as long as we buy the premium you dont care how un healthy it is LOL :D

DeletedUser

No 8 hours is too short, you can use all the energy in les than 16 hours....

Time to improve the strategy......

DeletedUser

we all do realise that we are staying in the lowest level of hotel, and that once they start getting upgraded, more energy will be rejuvinated over that 8 hours of sleep. patience is such a rare gift these days.

DeletedUser914

as the warehouse says....patience is a virtue...and its give you time to lead some of your Real life.

You say you were 2 energy short of founding a town....annoying but energy rejunvenates whatever you are doing so there was no need to sleep in hotel again just wait 2/3 hour lol

DeletedUser1105

The reason things take so long is because this is a LONG game. It's not a game you can play for a couple of hours here and there and expect to complete.

Like people said, you can choose your sleep times wisely, and further in the game you will get more back for your time.

DeletedUser

again i understand why its like that, but for instance I had like 28 energy points left, i go to the hotel 8 hours ago, and then leave the game.because i wasn't going to be on the computer for 8 hours, I come back, and go to found a town and they tell me I need 2 more points. which means 8 more hours....have you ever heard of a power nap? why couldn't sleeping be like the jobs, where you sleep for 30mins, up to 8hours. or 8hours game time...or w/e, or atleast make the times short and sweet. instead of 8 hours, why not 5, long, but still short enough....and if your sleeping anyways you would still gain the 3 points per hour....eff, i just realized I shouldn't have got the hotel for those 2 points, Oh well

or just wait a a bit...you get 3 energy an hour
(i belive 1 every 20 minutes)