Help with Town Flag

DeletedUser

Hi all,

I have recently been brought in as a consultant to help improve a town on Arizona.

Part of what I want to do is a new town flag, and I was hoping one of you highly skilled artists would like to help a little ol' town out for free.

They currently have a shield in front of two swords with the words 'Texas Warriors' on it. I'd like to keep that theme, but improve it. Their's is done in paint, and whilst it's a nice job, it doesn't look as professional as I think it needs to.

I have come up with my own, which is an improvement, but it's only as a guideline and inspiration for you:

texaswarriors.jpg

I would like something similar to the above, but a little sharper and more polished, if that makes sense.

For those who like themes, I guess I'm looking for something that would denote a strong town that is well equipped to defend itself and it confident in it's abilities.

Feel free to do what you want to it, as long as it has a shield, sword and the words 'Texas Warriors'.

Obviously, I would like it to be in a format/size to fit the town flag on the profile.

Is anyone willing to help out?