help with job item

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am at lvl 26 and i have not been able to receive the "union jack" item for guarding the fort. This is the item needed for one of the first quests you receive. I do this job about once a day everyday since it has been available and i have never recieved the item. Is there a way to help me get it or something i'm missing?

DeletedUser

u mean the flag....

well basically its all about luck...but maybe u should try praying before going to this job..maybe it can help..

it helped me on both the worlds w7 and w8 for me....

p.s.-wat praying does is still unknown but its just about ur belief..

DeletedUser9891

Pure chance, friend. I'd got it first within 4hrs on W6 and W8, but have had multiple attempts on W4 with no joy.

DeletedUser

I spent over 100 hours on world 1 looking for the flag ;( then i decided to just keep doing the job till i got it my motivation was very low i think it was about 10% or lower but i got the flag and it worked for me in another couple of worlds.
The trick is to get it before level 10 i got it in 3 hours of work in a few worlds when i was under level 10 lol.
I couldnt believe how long i worked it in world 1 and didnt get it i was for giving up on it but thought no way am i letting it go i WILL get it lmao ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.