Help "wanted dead"

DeletedUser

can some please knock out this person? im a worker and most of my town are too, this guy has been in my town for the past week dueling me and two others, and i stopped playing"not quit but just sleeping " and he still wont go away just sends me messages like "missed you" , "see you when you wake up" it would be one thing if our town attacked his town thats all in the game but we dont attack towns and we have no duelers that actually duel .This skilled duelers name is [skysoldier23]

DeletedUser

I'll post it in my forum and get some duelers out there. Heck his dueling level is 62, a little out of our range.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Have you tried to contact someone with a hat in his town? Seems a bit hypocritical of his town to say:

Please DO NOT ATTACK our UNARMED WORKERS,
any attacks will be dealt with by our Duelers, you have been WARNED

and then not frown upon one of their members camping workers. Have you angered this player in some way?

DeletedUser

i have asked their town leader and no reply and no i dont think i have angered this person im a worker, what can i do to possibly anger any player,ya know.

DeletedUser

WHEN WILL THESE THREADS STOP!!.. wait this is another duel vs. worker thread right??

DeletedUser

actually its a wanted dead post. the title of the thread says it!!

DeletedUser

He is still in your town i see,
I know someone ill ask her and see if she can help.

DeletedUser

I think this is the coolest way to stop campers. Call out a posse! Heckfire yeah!

DeletedUser

I can attack him. What is in it for me?

Other than a 3 hour walk, 28 XP and the warm feeling inside as someone passes out after three headshots? OK I could KO the rest of his town for a further 300 XP. But there is still no benefit. I could get more from 2 hours Grizzly Hunting, 2 hours Serving in the Army & 2 hours being a Charlatan.

What I'm trying to say here is you need to deal with this yourself as a town, make allies with another nearby town perhaps and then get your combined duel merchants to camp them. Make sure you don't carry cash, they won't get much XP from you if you don't duel, so cash must be what they're after, use your bank, it's not there for nothing.

DeletedUser

Heck, I'll come and deposit $1000 into your account. Or something like that.

DeletedUser

Not possible I'm afraid, plus when mercenary work is yielding $600+ for 2 hours, what good is so much cash to me?

As I have said, you need to deal with this as a town and while I have sympathy for workers being attacked - I don't attack builders myself out of principle, you need a mix of players to be successful at this game.

DeletedUser

Yeah.. Mercenary Work for 3 hours. Easy $1k.