RP Discussion Help to get Campfire blazing!

DeletedUser

I had the idea of a group of teams that will all help out with different parts of getting the campfire stories active.Here's some of the groups.Note that I have not posted all the groups.Just PM me for a place.This is serious not just a little joke.If you want to comment then you're free to do that.If you want to make fun of the thread then do it because that will show you have no interest of getting the Campfire Stories active.

Advertising Team!
Director:(In charge of directing the team)
Advisers:(Person who advises what to put in the thread)
Head Designer:Father Coram
Co-Designers:Celxius,KILLTHEHIPPIE
Reason:To get people to come and visit the RP section.They create a thread and display in the forums.

Activity Team!
Overseers:(They see who is active and who isin't and advises the inactive RP'ers on how to keep active)
Data Manager:(They keep a record on how active a RP'er is)
Data Assistants:Celxius

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

If there's a spot for post-production, count me in!

...You know what I mean, right?
Fine-tuning the RP worlds, making good character sheets, etc?
I suppose another name could be Second Designer.

DeletedUser

We could just ask Jordon if Celxis or I could have his Job... But I'd probably say we would need to hand it to Lord Regal.

I mean really, Jordon rarely posts and he devotes much of his time to his wifey. We need our ruling with representation!!! And Lord Regal is both a good Roleplayer and easy to get along with... Plus has a clean slate.

DeletedUser14280

If Doctor Lassen were around, he could do the job, but he appears to be absent...
Where do you think he went?

DeletedUser

*she* And she is probably being bombed by tests. Try and Email or PM her, or find her on Deviant Art. She was writing vampire based stories.

Deleted User - 819397

We could just ask Jordon if Celxis or I could have his Job... But I'd probably say we would need to hand it to Lord Regal.

I mean really, Jordon rarely posts and he devotes much of his time to his wifey. We need our ruling with representation!!! And Lord Regal is both a good Roleplayer and easy to get along with... Plus has a clean slate.

Wow David, that's high praise....thanks! I haven't heard anything from Jordan for a while though...I don't know if he's been on for a decent amount of time for the last month or not, honestly.

DeletedUser14280

Think think think...We still need a killer RP to bring in the masses.

Hmm...back in a moment, I'm going to be a bit blatant.

DeletedUser

Think think think...We still need a killer RP to bring in the masses.

Hmm...back in a moment, I'm going to be a bit blatant.

Sorry Celxius, but what you would think of as a killer RP may... to others... be considered a steaming pile of unorginized and unvariated crap. I mean really, you digress most things to a forced medieval phase, like James's Demonic RP. Do I give a crap about a Medieval story set in 1896 where the first sucessful semi automatic pistol is able to be used? No because I don't want to fight mythical dragons and 'lizardmen' and bullcrap like such with a 'magical' sword when I could just cut a cross into a bullet and slay the demon, angle, whatever in that away. And sorry to pop your cherry but Demons don't always have red skin, they aren't stupid, and they would adjust their attribute (if they even have red skin) so that they look more human on earth. Hell, think of Dogma for christs sake, that movie may have had a religion bashing point to it, but damn it should be a little insperational to you in some way, Celxius.

Now that we have that out of the way, lets talk about how we are really going to get this thing back on the road.
MilTacoma2.jpg

If we are going to advertise the forum, I see no rules against it. I mean, sure, if we spam the living crap out of everything we are going to get infracted, sure, but if we just post the Campfire Section link in our signatures, sure we might get noticed.

Now, we also need in-game players who can advertize around the larger Clan-based towns like TW, 0E0, CUFT, and others so that the idea of the roleplay forum spreads through them like a virus and they all hope to come and enjoy the stories. We can start off by a link in our sigs and playing sucessfully on multiple worlds.

DeletedUser

For each post in this section, that person gets a free meal at Burger King!

That will make this section active. :p

DeletedUser

For each post in this section, that person gets a free meal at Burger King!

That will make this section active. :p

Nice!

I just hope Burger King comes delivering it to my door, we don't have any BK's in Belgium. :D :D

DeletedUser

Ugh...I'm dead to the world my head is throbbing adn my feet sore :p

XD Thats life!

DeletedUser

Yeah, I think active Role-Players should be rewarded due to the time and effort they put in RP.