Help Needed? Game ethics

DeletedUser19820

I have heard many of you talking about the basic ethics of not attacking builders or those within towns without a morticians, yet we have come under attack from a member of one of the Chisox group, even tho we have only just started our town
Any help or offers of alliance would be greatfully recieved
Many thanks
oldskoolturbo

DeletedUser

Their is no official rule of NOT attacking workers. Anyone can attack any class depending on your level. Their is also no rule of attacking you when you have no mortician. So i suggest getting a good dueler that can get him off your back.

DeletedUser15169

What you should do: If they attack your workers, attack theirs back! It is only fair, but only use this after all other methods fail :)

DeletedUser

A little thing: u choose to be a worker, no one make u do that, so dont be a whiner.

DeletedUser

A little thing: u choose to be a worker, no one make u do that, so dont be a whiner.

I guarantee that you would whine if nobody chose to be a worker and you were stuck without a town and nowhere to buy any items. :rolleyes:

:cool:

DeletedUser

I sorta have to laugh at those who are not workers and are demeaning to them. I understand now, but I think a lot of people forget that when you start the game you do not know better. You are on your own and you pick a class as your just getting started and settled in. It was not until I was in my level 20s' that I really realized how much the worked class is despised and only because by that point I started reading the forums more. If I did it again, I would not be a builder.

DeletedUser

It was not until I was in my level 20s' that I really realized how much the worked class is despised and only because by that point I started reading the forums more. If I did it again, I would not be a builder.
The worked class are not despised. Were did you get that from. You chose to be a worked class and with it you get all the benifits. But along with the benifits you get the downsides such as you will be dueled by some. Build a mortician and recruit a good dueler into your mist. That way you can stop becoming easy targets