Help me, pls!

DeletedUser

I accepted the quest "Back Moutains (It has to be straight)"
Requires: "straighting the river (5 hours)"
But, I don't know how to choose job? Exactlly, What job I need to complete this quest?

DeletedUser

You need to find the job "straighting the river " in the minimap.Then you work on it for 5 hours..
If you cant find it you need better skills(raise your level)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then you need to raise your skills(level)When you have the required skills it will appere.:)
Good luck pal.:)

DeletedUser

I have a adventurer (level 26), I mean what name of job on minimap

DeletedUser

The job:"Straightening The River"
I hope you found it.:)

straighten.png

It looks like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh man, I can't believe it, I can't see any job's name like that on minimap. Very strange

DeletedUser

Well then you need to emprove your skills needed for that job,and those are:
Construction,Swimming,and Tactics.

DeletedUser

I have just decteced one thing, When I'm a soldier I can see that job, but a adventurer I can not in nearly the same level (23,26). Thanks a lot

DeletedUser

I have just decteced one thing, When I'm a soldier I can see that job, but a adventurer I can not in nearly the same level (23,26). Thanks a lot

Well thats just admitting you have both an adventurer and a soldier on this world...but before you get banned there is a nice trick you can do

The point of that quest is to get a spade I believe, but you can just do dig graves or build irrigation system until you get one that way. Easy, no need to straighten river, I never did

DeletedUser

The point of that quest is to get a spade I believe, but you can just do dig graves or build irrigation system until you get one that way. Easy, no need to straighten river, I never did
He is right, just get a spade and it is done :)

DeletedUser

It ain't done. Before getting a spade, put one of the multis on delete before you lose both.

DeletedUser24160

He's No longer active on the forum as he got his problem solved...