help i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:unsureg::unsureg::unsureg: hi im new and i need help. i a need a town that has low hotel prices

any help welcome

thanks revs2000

DeletedUser1105

All hotel prices are the same. Each room upgrade costs more.

The only way to get it cheaper is to join a town, and then it is free.

To join a town, contact the mayor with a telegram. Make sure you explain about your character and what you will contribute to the town.

DeletedUser1105

I don't run a town, I am a member of one.

Judging from this and other posts, I assume you are a new player. I suggest reaching level 10 before joining a town. This will give you a chance to get used to the game and it's ways.

It only costs $10 to stay in the cheapest room of the hotel (the others do not represent good value for money, so I'd stay clear).

DeletedUser

And when you do ask a founder for an invite, don't just say something like "invite me plz". Be sure to include your worth to the town and what character you plan on being. Also, let them know what type of jobs you are aiming for. The more info you give them, the better you may be received.

Evil monkey is right about hotel lvls past the $10 range. Not worth the money. Just queue two 8 hr sleeps at the $10 price.

DeletedUser

Be considerate of others: the next time you post a thread, put a title on it.

DeletedUser

Luap Not sure why you feel the need to be rude to people who post. This was from a newbie...they did not mean to be inconsiderate and I don't believe any one else thought it was inconsiderate. Your other posts (the ones I have seen) seems to be kind of mean also.

This site is for help, discussion, information, etc. If you would like to maintain permission to use this site, please try to keep your posts friendly, helpful or contributory.

DeletedUser

Luap Not sure why you feel the need to be rude to people who post. This was from a newbie...they did not mean to be inconsiderate and I don't believe any one else thought it was inconsiderate. Your other posts (the ones I have seen) seems to be kind of mean also.

How is that rude? "Next time you post a thread, put a title on it", in the imperative, it would be rude. Prefacing that with "Be considerate of others" mostly negates the rudeness and turns it into a netiquette lesson, which many people very much need.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Read through help, q&A section, my helpful section..

locked as wrong section.

Status
Not open for further replies.