Hello World 9!

DeletedUser1105

We've had a bit of a mod reshuffle and you guys have drawn the short straw, so I'll be handling this forum from now on.

Anyway, happy posting, and don't forget to add the 'P&P' prefix to any suitable threads :)

DeletedUser13484

Welcome to world 9 and Congrats on your new post.

There is no way of getting rid of you is there. Im sure your following me :laugh:

DeletedUser1105

I specifically asked for World 9 because I knew you were here Gaffey :)

DeletedUser

Nothing ever happens here, other than gaffey getting occasionally intoxicated and posting naked pictures of himself.

DeletedUser

yeah, i have the dueling thread all to myself, ive been doing what i can but still nobody posts

DeletedUser

Indeed, the world 9 forums have been very dull ever since world 10 started.
Perhaps someone can incite DirtyLaundry into one of his rants to welcome you here EM.

DeletedUser13484

Nothing ever happens here, other than gaffey getting occasionally intoxicated and posting naked pictures of himself.

I got tricked someone said they was doing a calendar for the west and they asked me if i would post some pictures.

I thought everyone had forgot about them naked pictures of me by now.

DeletedUser

I almost miss the days of SS v Middleton with everyone *****ing about each other non-stop. Maybe its time to spread propaganda and lies all over W9 to get things more interesting again

DeletedUser

Hmm... Three major fort battles in three days is not enough for you folks? Geez thrill seekers what else do you want!?

But yes, the public forum is dead, but W9 is not at all dead, but rather alive and active.

DeletedUser

A lot of W9 player are simply concentrating on W10 right now, and we got plenty of drama there:)

DeletedUser13484

Its only the fort battles what is keeping world 9 together (just).

DeletedUser10480

I got some jerky in my teeth. It's my fault my men had it. I ordered a bad batch. It was devoid of old grudges and sick women's psychoses.

DeletedUser1105

If anyone has any ideas to liven this forum up at all, do let me know - I'm happy to help out setting threads/polls etc if it will be beneficial.

DeletedUser

yeah we have now 9 battles tomorrow all against my town and my allied towns that is conplete BS its to much action

DeletedUser

Now that is the way to spice up the action on W9... declare a number of fort battles. I tip my hat to him who decided to declare all of these attacks. Now wouldnt you look foolish if these attacks backfire and the attacker just looks dumb and weak?