Heaven or Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well this thread is about saying what you think is cooler heaven or hell.
I think heaven.:D

DeletedUser

Heaven is for people who want to spend eternity in church listening to harp and organ music.

Hell will have better music.

"Everybody knows the best rock bands are affiliated with Satan." ~ Bart Simpson

DeletedUser

Looking at all of the sanctimonious twits that claim they are going to heaven, I have to wonder if hell isn't the better option.

DeletedUser14280

I expect we'll all go to heaven, but we can also choose to go to hell, and enjoy torturing the demons, or vice versa.
I'd make a comment about the fantasies some people have, but it's a bit much for this forum.

DeletedUser

Just judging by everyone who has told me I'm going to hell and forecasting the expected company I would have in heaven , I think I'll take the escalator down thank you.

DeletedUser

If i went to hell, I would kill satan and rule hell. Then send myself to heaven :)

Yay!

DeletedUser

Oh well, if Celxius is going that way I'll just saddle him up and let him carry me down with him. ;)

DeletedUser

Of course. Why do you think he disappears on the weekends.

Where are our fundies? Someone go page JM or Virginia.

DeletedUser14280

What do you do on the weekends to with Elmyr, anyway?
Does it involve whips and chains cute puppies?

DeletedUser

"You better take care of me, Lord. If you don't you're gonna have me on your hands."

DeletedUser

34 (woo hoo! go hell!!!)

What is that quote from Divest? It's a good one. Suits you as well :p

DeletedUser

Bah!!! Ma'am???? /crys

I'm officially old now. Lawd, I is ready to joins ya! No wait...I wanna go the other way.

DeletedUser

You know, I'm not even sure to be honest with you. I found it on a google image search, but I did some heavy editing to it to make it fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.