Happy Rapture!

DeletedUser28032

I don't see how intimate piercing could qualify as an escalator, and frankly I don't want to know why you think so.

*Sigh* theres always someone who has to think dirty isn't there:hmf: I was thinking more about the story out of the book of Genesis (and yes I did have to look that up)

DeletedUser

*Sigh* theres always someone who has to think dirty isn't there:hmf: I was thinking more about the story out of the book of Genesis (and yes I did have to look that up)

The book of Genesis or the piercing?

DeletedUser28032

The book of Genesis, over the years I have learnt there are just some things you don't type into google and I believe the piercing is one of those things

DeletedUser

Don't worry, it's not over yet. EHEC is hitting Europe right now and it's considered worse than swine flu back then.

DeletedUser

Right, the rest think they'll just go up an escalator, elevator, get wings and fly up, or simply go *pop* and they're in Heaven. How silly this whole "floating" thing. Really CanonRebelz, where do you get off? Sheesh

Oh or up in some sort of flaming chariot like in the bible!

DeletedUser

The rapture was a load of lies, i honestly did not think anyone would listen to all this stuff, but some actually did

:mad:

DeletedUser

right you are. many people are absolute puppets of the media and superstition, it boggles my mind to be honest. its called common sense *sigh*

:censored: this rant was brought to you by : HIHIpeople :D