Feedback Happy New Year 2024! - Changes in Community Management

coorf

Happy New Year, The West Team !
Thank you for your management and good work! We also thank you for supporting Ukraine, it is important to us. We wish you professional success, happiness and God's blessings in the new year!

Snr Sarg

It's all gone to pot already, seems to now be a mission to rid the game of the pesky players, is there a meme for shooting yourself in the foot?

Ranger-Schwartz

Sorry to temporarily hijack this chat....but i cannot find info anywhere.....do we have a starting date and time for the valentine event?

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
FWIW if you look at the history of events, they are pretty much invariably within +/-1 week of past years' start dates and almost always start/end on the same days of the week as the prior year and are preceded by a week on the beta server. So, if you are anticipating an event, look at last years, subtract 2 weeks and start watching for the beta announcement then.

In my time I believe I've only seen 1 or 2 exceptions, both to the delayed rather than early side of things due to back end issues needing to take priority

WesternCalin

Good news to hear Mnielsen, it will help a lot the players that arent that active and might be interested in some of the events.

martoru

I hope so - we are also working on making something similar with the FF, forum events ect
hy

can you pls, also, make a calendar about bonus period on every month?

and if so can that period not be allways in weekend... will be intersting to be in week time from time to time

thx