Hannah Montana

• Thread starter Utah Johnny Montana
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

wow, glad i started this post. will make Elmyr proud. anyway, some of you saying having an alter ego is sick. Most of your west chracters are your alter egos. So be careful. How many of you sit down at the computer wearing a cowboy hat and cowhide rancher gloves? I mean seriously. Alter egos have the ability to sneak up on you. And before you know it your a teenage millionaire with a show on the disney channel.... bad example.

DeletedUser3717

wow, glad i started this post. will make Elmyr proud. anyway, some of you saying having an alter ego is sick. Most of your west chracters are your alter egos. So be careful. How many of you sit down at the computer wearing a cowboy hat and cowhide rancher gloves? I mean seriously. Alter egos have the ability to sneak up on you. And before you know it your a teenage millionaire with a show on the disney channel.... bad example.

Yeah... Because everyone wants people on the internet to know their full name, Don't be silly boy.

DeletedUser

she is the human didgeridoo.
didgeridoo.jpg

DeletedUser14280

Actually, I was thinking about a sexual double entendre.

...What were we talking about?

DeletedUser

Well I hate Hannah Montana and no one is talking about her anymore anyways. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.