Hall of Fame Poll

DeletedUser

whats the point voting is just becomes a popularity contest and thats not what the hall of fame should be about, earn the spot not voted into the spots

Not necesarily... for example, one of my names I turned in was Midgrin, and I'm sure a few folks know how I feel about the guy... but he is a known player round these parts, so he deserved a nomination :laugh:

DeletedUser

Hotnsexy...I did not get mail yet in my town if you mailed everyone to vote for top player in their town. Did you only ask the leaders of 50 town to vote for who they think is the best?

DeletedUser

yes i only mailed 54 leaders of various towns. counselors did not get any mails.

DeletedUser

yes i only mailed 54 leaders of various towns. counselors did not get any mails.

That is annoying, when obviously your opinion on the idea about hall of fame has absolutely no relevance to how the game will be played at all

so instead of trolling peoples in boxes with a delusional idea that wont ever work, do something for once, play the game the way it shouuld be and earn ur spot like everyone else has to

You will get nothing and like it

DeletedUser

What happened now?

I think you missed the part where i did this for fun. (Did you look at the actual poll thread?)

DeletedUser544

That is annoying, when obviously your opinion on the idea about hall of fame has absolutely no relevance to how the game will be played at all

so instead of trolling peoples in boxes with a delusional idea that wont ever work, do something for once, play the game the way it shouuld be and earn ur spot like everyone else has to

You will get nothing and like it

yeah you should read the start of this thread HNS fully disclaimed the fact that this wasn't the actual hall of fame vote, and was based on his fact finding efforts

your signature is interesting; what world do you boast that on? because I've never heard of you when it comes to dueling; you certainly aren't ranked #1 and you certainly weren't the first to dueling level 134

DeletedUser

Noob's in World 4. Check out the W4 forums, he dedicated an entire thread to himself!

DeletedUser14006

f40j9s.jpg

Not quite No1 I see Greatest, until you have a decent enough gap between you and second place I think it is a little dumb to boast as you do ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol apparently he isn't even no. 1 rank on world 4 either

sheesh!

I am #1 dueling on w4 and i posted duels ive had with the guy in 2nd place but hey its on my thread, this thread fun or not is still pointless and thats my point

DeletedUser544

why don't you two duel each other so you can kiss and make up afterwards; skip the foreplay lol