Hall of Fame Poll

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

Over the weekend, most likely on Saturday, a poll will be created by one of the forum moderators. This poll will allow players to vote for who they think deserves a spot in the world 1 hall of fame. In order to determine the nominees for the HoF poll, I sent out a message to approximately 50 town leaders of fairly known towns in World 1 based on my knowledge. I requested that each leader nominate at least 10 players who they thought deserved to be in World 1's Hall of Fame. I am collecting the data and recording it all in an excel spreadsheet. The Top 10 vote-getters will have their names placed in this poll for everyone to vote on.

Once the poll is put up, I will list all the players who did not make the cut so they can be recognized for being nominated by the respective leaders.

I believe this will just be something fun that can make these forums just a little bit funner to post in.

I do hope everyone will enjoy this poll, and we see healthy discussion, debate, and little or no whining, complaining, or anger. This nominating process is as fair as it's going to get, so please don't complain about it.

I just want people to know what's coming in the next few days and players can start talking about it if you wish to. Make predictions about who you think will be the final Top 10 nominees, and just have some fun.

As of right now, there are a few run away nominees with the most votes, and very tight and close battles for the final couple of spots.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

I vote for zzzzz5, this guy is so laid back, he takes everything in his stride, true qualities of a master :laugh:

DeletedUser

i don't seem to be able to find zzzzz5 on the nominations list :eek:hmy:

lol

DeletedUser14006

lol, this guy is ranked very high like in the 40,000's somewhere, damn I am only level 61, I got a long way to go to catch up with him!

DeletedUser

I suppose you're right. Cringe is #1 and #1 is the lowest you can get. I feel bad for that poor guy, stuck with the distinction of being the worst player :(

DeletedUser14006

Well he does try, but hell, he has a grand fort, dont feel so bad for him, playing a pretty darn good game for a low ranking player!

DeletedUser

The max poll size is 20 players. If you want to do 50, you're going to have to break it down into multiple polls.

DeletedUser

what do you mean? There's only going to be 10 players to vote for....

DeletedUser

so is anyone excited for this poll? :):laugh::D:nowink:

or am I completely wasting my time?:unsure::eek:hmy::huh::sad:

DeletedUser

whats the point voting is just becomes a popularity contest and thats not what the hall of fame should be about, earn the spot not voted into the spots

DeletedUser

This is just for fun. This isn't going to decide who actually will be in the Hall of Fame.

DeletedUser

Poll will be up tomorrow. Planned for it to be released in exactly 1 hour from now, but due to a 3-way tie for the final 2 spots, I had to turn to a tie-breaker. The tie-breaker will be determined by the #1 nominee, who I have messaged and will have an answer when he logs back on tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator: