Resolved Habanero Chili

aaa-van

Where do I find a Habanero Chili? According to tw-db.info they are needed for a field cook level 600 recipe. Thanks.

DeletedUser

It's still just on Beta, though I don't have the answer as to where you WILL be able to find habañeros. It will probably be a new rare product on a current job, like snake teeth from hunt rattlesnakes and saddle blankets from organize a rodeo.

DeletedUser

I think it's from some job that drops random products like break up gangs or white water transport.

DeletedUser

It will be on the jobs that drop random products. Precisely: White water transport and Working has a travelling merchant.

All the "new strange products" will come with the 1.34 when it arrives here...

DeletedUser

I am thinking Mexican jobs, like Agave or jobs where you get a bonus with the Mexican set.
I think they're probably right about random product jobs (maybe anything but dig rare gems and build palisades). I assume somebody checked every job to see if a new product was shown already, unless it hasn't been added yet. I thought of picking agaves myself, but it's not showing.

DeletedUser

habanero

[report=266276168d19689670]Job report: White water transport[/report]

DeletedUser

Yeah, it's still a random drop from white water as well and cobra teeth still drop from rattlesnakes (oddly).