Guess the Video Game Quote

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

Deleted User - 819397

Just like the movie quote game, except with video games. You name the game the quote came from, then post a new one. Please don't just guess to post your own. Thank you.

Ok, my quote first:

"You both...think you can do whatever you want. Well I'm sick of it. Go on, you just keep running, but I'll always be there to bring you back!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A: While I do not know,
B: I assume it's from that video game that you took all those names and the "Thirteenth Battalion" thing in GS65: Wildfire RP.

Deleted User - 819397

For purposes of giving away the answer, I won't say (I sent you a PM Senokai).

Deleted User - 819397

Doesn't ANYONE know?...I'll wait 2 more days, if no one gets it, I'll answer my own and pick a new one.

Deleted User - 819397

hmm...I guess a little clue won't hurt. The title of the game includes a number.

DeletedUser

is it some kingdom one...(i dun know)..my cousin sittin near me is saying it some kingdom...or....naruto..wateva...:huh:

Deleted User - 819397

please be specific in the guess...I honestly have no idea what your last post was asking...

DeletedUser

kingdom hearts 358/2 days....

i asked did tat game name starts wid kingdom something...nevermind googled "kingdom game":D

Deleted User - 819397

you're evil. I'd say you cheated but there's nothing against looking it up...

Ok, you get to post a quote now.

DeletedUser

i dun play many games.....

an easy one :
Niko:"I think your country calls that collateral damage.

Deleted User - 819397

not an easy one for me...I don't know this, sadly...I'm gonna have to wait for someone to get this right to get back on the bandwagon...

For those who want to see the cut scene my quote came from, click the link:

Xion and Axel Face Off.

DeletedUser

how about this one?

how about this one?
"ah disgusting, I've never coughed up someone elses blood befor"

Deleted User - 819397

You need to properly guess the quote before to post a new one, so we're gonna disregard the above quote until you guess correctly. (Cowdy, if Nakshtra says you got it right, you get to post your quote.)

DeletedUser

oops

You need to properly guess the quote before to post a new one, so we're gonna disregard the above quote until you guess correctly. (Cowdy, if Nakshtra says you got it right, you get to post your quote.)

Sorry, my bad.