Graphic World XI

• Thread starter DeletedUser31859
  • Start date

DeletedUser31859

I am here! Thanks for testing my thread mates...now. i am waiting for some work. I can make many interesting images....Ask me if you need one. I will try my best to make a best one for you. Remember to give me details.

P.S. Well, I am not inactive in the west forums but if you dont receive a reply from me, then PM me. Because, I may forget to see my own post!

DeletedUser

Sooooo, you're offering to do graphics for other people, but you want momo to do a sig pic for you?

i want a profile picture too...so please see the details

Spartan Face. in golden helmet
size 700x1024
Text: ‡ ŜÞαЯτΛИŜ Иε√єŘ ƒǻĹĿ ßΛςЌ ‡ ŦђΣŸ Λ®Σ №1!

Hope you do it nicely. I want an awesome HD graphic image....I would also keep it as my desktop wallpaper if its nice. Send me its upload link in PM.

DeletedUser31859

This is because I only believe that There might be other people in the world who are better than me.

DeletedUser

i consider my self to be quite a good artist but i to request from other people :)

good luck with your shop.

DeletedUser

The best way to show off your skills is with your own avatar and/or sig, or at least by posting examples of your work in your shop. As it is now, no one has any idea what to expect from you. You're offering a pig in a poke.

DeletedUser22685

The best way to show off your skills is with your own avatar and/or sig, or at least by posting examples of your work in your shop. As it is now, no one has any idea what to expect from you. You're offering a pig in a poke.

Didn't you hear that all of the forum's emoticons were designed by John Cena?

DeletedUser31859

Nice point man! Yes.....all the forum emoticons were designed by me! Now say....did you get the examples? :)

Anyway. I am going to show you some more images of my work.

dmz706.jpg

This was just a small example.I will work hard and make a more beautiful image if i can........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31859

Come on. I am waiting for orders. i can't wait for the whole life :huh:

DeletedUser

So the gr8 law has come to The West Graphics too eh?I would love to see your own store here law!And yeah Good Luck!:)

Do I know you?:blink:
I came here just to see how's everything going...
I was here long time ago,if you search around a bit you'll find a closed shop of mine...but a dead graphics community is a dead graphics community so I left...:)
Anyway I'll stop spamming Cena's shop now...sorry Cena...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser31859

No problem lawpaok. And.....I am still waiting. Atleast test me if you want to.

DeletedUser

Theme: Golden Cocker Spaniel (Dog) facing Irish flag.
Size: 700x120
Text: AJ Ray (Bottom Right corner) Breá le gach duine na héireann(Top Left Corner and across)

DeletedUser31859

I am sorry but everyone has to wait until the "Design A wanted poster contest is going on.

Sorry. But it makes you busy.:mad:

DeletedUser

I'll ask Momo and them to do it, if you can't waste a few minutes.

DeletedUser31859

Sorry. Please don't be so rude. I really would make one for you. Ok...if you want it, i am on my way.

I will never disappoint my customers. Please wait for 1 day or 2.

Sorry Again

DeletedUser31859

So here i go. I have made your picture. If you want to make any changes, feel free to tell me and give full details. Hope you like it.

2hx6978.jpg