Granger Empre

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Congratulations to the Grand Granger Empire, their second dummy town has formally hit #15 today.

Have heard of people telling how ruthless InnoGames is on the cheaters, but right now I am feeling more-than-a-little-bit unconvinced.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Christ...

Can't someone duel these clones and steal their communist gold already?

DeletedUser

Congratulations to the Grand Granger Empire, their second dummy town has formally hit #15 today.

Have heard of people telling how ruthless InnoGames is on the cheaters, but right now I am feeling more-than-a-little-bit unconvinced.

Yeah from a starter town to 15 k+ in just over a week. Pretty amazing until you consider how they do it.

DeletedUser

Actually Gias, did you not send in a support ticket to report? What was the response?

Care to share? Or did they reply you in German? ;)

DeletedUser

Actually Gias, did you not send in a support ticket to report? What was the response?

Care to share? Or did they reply you in German? ;)

They're giving me a standardized reply...

The reply to my first shout:

Code:
Hallo Gias Kay,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I will investigate and take the appropriate action.

Sincerely, 

Gem
The West Team

And to the second try:

Code:
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I will investigate and take the appropriate action.

Sincerely, 

Ranbaxy/Tracey
The West Forum Administrator

Guess that means "Okay I heard that now you can go."

DeletedUser

Did you get an odd sense of deja-vu?
I always do, whenever I report anything in these online games.

DeletedUser

Please do not copy and paste your support tickets into the public forums!

Well if they have responded and not done any action, this is probably because Granger town is not cheating. At the moment we are currently trying to crack down on cheating as much as we can.

:indian:Crag

DeletedUser1105

It just seems very unlikely that they are so successful so quickly.

DeletedUser

Please do not copy and paste your support tickets into the public forums!

Well if they have responded and not done any action, this is probably because Granger town is not cheating. At the moment we are currently trying to crack down on cheating as much as we can.

If you call merely taking away their ill-gotten gains punishment. You have an entirely different concept of justice than I do.

DeletedUser

Struck down by the law?

Looks like their towns have been reset to stage one on each building...

DeletedUser

yes but in one of them they have 35 members and lvl 1 residents!!!

DeletedUser

That's ok, they won't be able to get anyone else in the town until they upgrade to equal or greater than the town members

DeletedUser

I would say they did some action, but not enough. They demoted their towns and they are back up to 1100 points, last I looked, with their best one. How about banning the cheaters?

DeletedUser3543

I don't get it.

How exactly are / were they cheating - hotel bug aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.