Goodbye & Goodluck..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Players that quit W11 due to popular demand..

probIem Level 70 - Dueling level 112 - rank 348 - duel rank 21 - fort battle rank 212
Sig:quitting coz you can now pay to be better than me

List your lost comrades here...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20663

Very disappointed to hear that is happening. I'll post the same thing here that I've posted in the forum shared by many of our allies. I doubt that many of the players who have invested months and months in the game are going to be taking advantage of the pay-for-play feature. I know I'm not, I know many of the leaders in our town are not, and I know many of the allies I respect are not going to pursue this. I expect that many of the best/brightest at Legion, and their allies are not going to either.

So why don't we all just play this out, at least until a point where the pay feature starts to have any kind of meaningful impact on people above Level 70.

Miss S - based on your previous posts it sounds like both you and Elmyr are people who have enjoyed this world but are strongly considering leaving this world as a result of this change. So I don't think it is something where you are looking for a reason to leave the world or anything along those lines. If the departure is some kind of statement against the decisions of Inno management I suppose I get it. But I still don't know why denying yourself something you enjoy, over a decision that is not likely to impact you in a significant manner, is the preferred method to deliver your message.

DeletedUser

I will watch for a few weeks and see what happens but will by no means purchase any nuggets to "better" myself. Currently ranked at 314th in W 11. If I start dropping because of these premiums I too will be done!!:hmf:

DeletedUser

I'll also watch for a few weeks and see what happens, if there's a significant change, especially with people buying dueling skills I'm gone.

DeletedUser

Darn it, they said the premium features were coming, nobody said the work times would be cut in half too.

DeletedUser

just get on with it guys.....your cutting your nose off to spite your own face....

there are some pointless purchases like extra speed,instant banking and product purchase but i think the 1 hr job is better dont have to wait around as long..

However the skill purchase can be abused but ill tell you this....if i have a choice of spending a few nuggets to enable me to complete all the jobs or spend weeks/months respeccing my skills every time i know which option i will choose...

i still have 29 more levels to complete before thinking of purchasing skills so ill continue to earn my skills the hard way first.....

DeletedUser

Um, I don't think it is cutting off our nose to spite our face when it is obvious that the management does not want us here any more. That is fine, and of course it is their right, but we would be fools not to recognize that they want a different kind of game than the players want.

DeletedUser

How can it be cutting off our nose to spite our face? What's the point of spending all this time building your character, in my case for dueling, for people to be able to buy their way to dueling skills? I can't match those skills without buying, I can never catch them up without buying skills, the dueling side of the game is ruined.
All the other premium updates can be lived with but to just buy the skills to enable you to be top dueler/builder/fort fighter or whatever is just a joke it makes the game unplayable for the rest.
I do have premium but it was just for character bonus, and those without it just have to wait a couple of extra levels to get the same weapons etc. I won't be buying anymore that's for sure.

DeletedUser

But i think the 1 hr job is better dont have to wait around as long..

We were told that the 1 hour job wasn't going to happen on W11 only the Premium Features, well I don't know about anyone else but no-one in the Legion can queue two hours on a job! Another 'World Shortening' feature.

i still have 29 more levels to complete before thinking of purchasing skills so ill continue to earn my skills the hard way first.....

Good on you.

DeletedUser

this is really too much, I have no desire to play, let the world 11 and I wish everyone fun to buy premium to improve.:censored:

Deleted User - 1278415

The same features that are on wArizona and wBriscoe are now active on w11 and w12. Full premium and everything that goes along with those 2 worlds are now active on w11 and w12.

So yes that includes the work time of 1 hour that is equal to that of a 2 hour job. Same results..

DeletedUser21320

As I promised earlier, I am out of here now that the "enhanced premium" has been stuffed down our throats. Good luck.
4-Eyed Fred

HelenBack

I can't believe that they decided to do that... On new worlds, fine... People can join them if they want. On older established worlds, no way! People have been working hard at building up their character.

Now some rich noob with daddy's credit card can just buy his/her way to the top. This is just stupid.
:mad:

I'm on Arizona and Briscoe... But I have NO premiums there... Not even the old ones (usually just the character bonus on some of my soldiers, I use them sparingly). I won't be buying anymore nuggets... Once the ones I have are gone, that's it. And no, I will not buy any skills.

As I posted on my profile in w11 and w12:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I can't believe they decided to add the skill premiums to the older established worlds...

Say NO to Skill Premiums!!!

Real Soldiers don't buy skills...
They earn them.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

If things do wind up completely unbalanced, I will be deleting my account on w11 and w12. If they decide to push this on the other worlds, then I will do the same...

I'm very sad because I do enjoy the game... I'm in all the worlds... Have made a lot of great friends. I'd rather have it challenging than just go... "Oh I need another couple skill points for this job... cha-ching!"... Or... "I can't beat that dueler, I'll just buy some more dueling skills... cha-ching!"... NO THANKS!

And in case I haven't made it clear... They won't be getting anymore money from me.

DeletedUser

Theres a petition formed regarding the new premium changes. I would suggest everyone try to sign it. Hopefully Innogames is one of the companies that listens to their playerbase, and perhaps this can be stopped before too much damage is done.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/thewest/

DeletedUser

Petition is free... You must have clicked something wrong.

It asks for a donation, but you do not have to donate anything, your signiture has already been recorded.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sackkett

why fight, duel, build, work your way up the levels when you can just pay your way up the levels, c'mon

Status
Not open for further replies.