Good, Bad & Ugly - The Fort Fight Movies

1Big Chief

Here are all Fort Fights from Worlds 1... 9... & 12.

All Youtube Links are dead.. can delete post.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 1278415

Joe, I have moved this to the saloon. Since there are more worlds shown here than just w1.

As for your example that is on a site that is powered by EzPortal which gives you that ability I believe.

We use vBulletin. We are waiting for a new update to 4.1 which may or may not have the "silly" ability your asking for.

As for now yes please use text links for your vid link postings.

Thanks.

DeletedUser22685

I don't see why you need to embed videos here. I was more than willing to click each link and if you posted them all here all it would do is take up space and look annoying.

DeletedUser22575

I can think of no reason why the links aren't good enough myself.

Noobmic

@futurama1001 and @TJ Tuttle - depends how you are used and how much bandwidth you want to save/use. Personally I don't like by default to see a page full of videos, but I prefer to see videos in page without opening other sites (that can take a while to load and I'm interested to see only that video). If you use one of the browsers that I specified in my previous post then you should try that script.

Now back to topic I've looked at some battles and they are nice (not perfect describing best attack/defense strategies), at least some people can learn from them.

DeletedUser22685

I only watched the world 12 ones so I could see Jouais, Cro and OAN all getting killed in one battle.

1Big Chief

I take requests.. if you want to be highlighted in the video's ..
.. but sadly only on worlds I participate in... 1-9-&-12