Confirmed Gone with the Valentine's Day - BUG

Pankreas PorFavor

In w1 and w12 I did the "Finding Ashley - peacefully" with 50 jobs - after that there are no new quests available for my soldier character. In both worlds. Nothing at Scarlett's summer stay, nothing at Scarlett's home.

Pankreas PorFavor

My apologies to the support crew! It's not a bug.
It seems I only did half of the questline last year, so this year I finished it, and I started the repeatable quest at the same time. There is a requirement that at least 6 months needs to pass between "regular" quest completion and repeatable quest. Well, maybe next year ;)

DeletedUser37451

My apologies to the support crew! It's not a bug.
It seems I only did half of the questline last year, so this year I finished it, and I started the repeatable quest at the same time. There is a requirement that at least 6 months needs to pass between "regular" quest completion and repeatable quest. Well, maybe next year ;)
Well, of course it is a bug! ;)
Normally you shouldn't be able to start the repeatable questline in the same year/event you finished the normal version.

DeletedUser35677

Same problems in W11. I'm stuck in quest id 2171Finding Ashley. I've done this quest but no chance to close it.....

DeletedUser6752

:laugh: Of course it has. Half the player population had 4 fewer days to get it done, but that's nothing to consider.

Checking Vegas for the over/under on how the Easter quest will be bugged.

DeletedUser33353

:laugh: Of course it has. Half the player population had 4 fewer days to get it done, but that's nothing to consider.

Checking Vegas for the over/under on how the Easter quest will be bugged.

House odds favor the under Disa......

DeletedUser37645

on the quest to find ashley , it says i should do jobs at the blackboard . what is it and where do i find it