Golden gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Apologies if this has been asked before, but, having reached max level and relatively disappointed with my "newly respec'ed FF" outlook, I've now realized i need the golden gun. The problem is *golden gun spoiler alert* (im suppose to do that right?) is that im not sure if i missed out on this because of an unknown choice in my quests which were completed months/years ago. Im going to have to do a semi-heavy respec to do the first part of this, and im cool with that, but looking at the second part, ive searched my buried quest history and found the raid quest, to which i finished with a "personal letter" (Not a "question mark" as called for)

Does that mean im stuffed, i will never ever get the golden gun?!?!??!

:blink:
(Note that im trying to be as non-specific as possible in case i transgress the "no-spoilers" policy)

DeletedUser25632

There are suppose to be no spoilers whatsoever in this section of the forum. For all the spoiler needs you should go to the Quest Discussion section. There, you will find your answers to the Golden Gun. There is also a link to all secret quests which you will find here. Then click the link on that thread to get the completely list to all secret quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.