gold nuggets

DeletedUser

wen you buy gold nuggets how fast do you get them...is it instant or does it take a while before you have them

DeletedUser

Depends how fast you can mine gold in your cave. ;)
No but, it shouldn't take a long time.

DeletedUser

i wasn't aware you could actually mine gold in a cave....im new to this game and im learning more and more every time i play but i dont know everything yet

DeletedUser

hahahaha thanks lol...dont i just feel like an idiot...hahahah

DeletedUser

Depends how fast you can mine gold in your cave. ;)
No but, it shouldn't take a long time.

As someone else stated, this was a joke.

Fools gold is the product of mining...the prospecting job specifically.

Gold nuggets are for buying premiums. I don't pay to play myself, but I imagine that they should show up right away, but there might be a delay while the transaction is processed. It should be almost instantaneous in this day and age though.

hahaha....thanks....dont i feel like an idiot lol....

hahahaha thanks lol...dont i just feel like an idiot...hahahah

I think what the Lone Ranger wants to know is why did you reply twice and change the wording slightly the second time. Of course he might be disputing your claim...

DeletedUser

I am sure you have to pay for everythign these days and is there a free trial to eets out these golden nuggets?

DeletedUser

I am sure you have to pay for everythign these days and is there a free trial to eets out these golden nuggets?

There's no free trial that I know of, although there are some premiums you get briefly as quest rewards. See "Quests" on West Stats.