Go Fish

DeletedUser14280

(What is this? I want you all to play a weird game of Go Fish, as yourself.
That is, act like you're discussing something in the off-topic section, but the topic is a game of Go Fish. You may make sound effects.)

Have you got...any 6s?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but j can't help but think that this belongs in the off topic section. Oh well.

*puts on sunglasses*
"No, I guess you're gonna... FISH."

YYYEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!
And yes, I act like David Caruso.

DeletedUser

I act like David Schofield and kill both of you. Then shake my finger at Jordon... WHO IS NOT DOING HIS JOB.

DeletedUser14280

(If we can kindly stay in character.)

I take it you watch CSI, Nile?
*draws a card, eyebrows* Your move.

DeletedUser

I draw a card. Then in a raging fury I bash the man called Celxius in the face with my fist, simply because I felt like doing so. "Make like a fish and go, bish!" I say to the other player.

DeletedUser14280

(Can we be serious? Also, I'm ignoring David.)

Go fish, Kith. And put down the shotgun, please.

*nibbles at a plate of fruit on the table*

Have you got any...Jacks?

DeletedUser

Awwwww *reluctantly puts the shotgun down* :sad:

Go fish. Got any 2's?

DeletedUser

It looks like "keeping it serious" has not only killed this thread, but gouged out it's eyes and peed in it's eye sockets.

DeletedUser

As there is now no moderator for CF, I am going to step in.

If this can be done in a silly, seriously roleplaying way from now I will consider keeping this thread here.

If it cannot, it goes to games.

DeletedUser14280

It looks like "keeping it serious" has not only killed this thread, but gouged out it's eyes and peed in it's eye sockets.
Actually, I think you might have a point with that.
Out of 14 posts, including the OP, only half of those have really contributed to the RP at all.

And yes, it is meant to be an RP.
This isn't a discussion about a card game, it's meant to be an RP where you play as yourselves.

If you're having trouble staying in character, pretend you're sitting around a table with the rest of us,
playing an actual game of Go Fish, and go from there.

Kith, play your next card.

Deleted User - 819397

Sorry Celxius, but even though the intent is an RP about playing cards, the reality is it's more of a game then an RP, so I'm moving it there.

DeletedUser

Wow. I was right. I might as well participate now.

I look over at KiTH's cards while he examines a whale and a pot of daisies falling out of the sky, and prepare my move.