GM Event

• Thread starter DeletedUser35455
  • Start date

DeletedUser35455

Hello and Welcome to W12 Game Mastered Event!

Introduction

Once upon a time there was a band of wrongly accused warriors, heroes to the local people but branded outlaw by the authorities. To avoid persecution they fled to an impregnable mountain camp ( Mount Liang or 梁山 ). Far to the south of the capital city and driven to live in the Water Margins of Liang Shan Po, where they withdrew from the world at large.

In time other heroic warriors travelled to the same mountain as its legend began to spread even to the farthest parts of the empire, drawn by the need to test themselves against their peers. Here they could be free to fight and pit their skills against those of similar standing. Until finally they numbered 108. Each fought tyranny with a price on his head, in a world very different from our own. All was good but for one thing, in their hearts the call of battle was loud, they yearned for Honour on the battlefield once more.

Eventually the Elders amongst them met and discussed what to do, finally it was decided that they would go in search of a worthy adversary, even if it meant travelling to far flung lands. Each warrior was a veteran of many wars in their own right, it was time to use these skills on the battlefields of the west....

So one morning as the sun rose and the mountainside finally cleared of the morning mist they traversed the pass and headed for the ocean. The story starts in legend even then, for these 108 heroes, it was said, were perhaps the souls reborn of other, earlier knights. They fought their way across the province to the sea destroying all armies in their path as they went, after one last glorious battle where a good number of these heroes fell against an army of 10,000 they finally broke through to a port, stole the emperors war junk and set sail never to be seen in those land again... They simply disappeared ... legend has it they went to the new world, where exactly? No one knows and except for the occasional tale of a heroes glorious death, or conquest in strange named lands the people of Liangshan never heard from them again.

A wise sage once said: Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?

Event Objective.

It has been a long time since an event was run on .net, with the help of some from The East we would like to invite you to participate in an all new event for 2013.

Fun, fun and the chance of getting random prizes.

What's going to happen and why W12

W12 has been chosen first because of its FF prowess. Many things have changed re fort builds HP and the like and it will be more difficult to find a balance initially. It will start as a work in progress while we attempt to find that line, no doubt mistakes will be made but will not take long to iron out. Please bare this in mind as we attempt to get a good level of balance. To begin with we will be calling regular battles while this is worked out.

If we can include people in both sides of a battle without it unbalancing things we will but for the time being we will attack alone in order to make it easier to find where that balance is initially.

Where we stand?

We are allied to no one, favour no one and all attempts to do so will be met with a simple "No thank you". We are totally independent and will stay out of world politics. We are not interested in any goings on in W12 and will not be drawn into them however any attempt to hijack Event Battles, unbalance or spoil them for everyone else will not be tolerated.

Later we may consider an alliance and invite the most prestige FF of the world to join and fight alongside us.

The intention is simply to add a little spice and enjoyment to all W12 players game by introducing these battle events, nothing else.

Whats in it for you?

Fun, battles devoid of politics and a chance to pit yourselves against some of the best FF in the world and most of all prizes.

DeletedUser

This is a fort fighting event. Most of the NPC characters have dueling protection. This can and will change in time. When it does, you will be notified.
For now, if you do get a chance to duel any of the NPC characters, you will not be rewarded in any way.
We are also not responsible for the bounties players place on these characters.

DeletedUser22685

You can always try and be brave :) The point is, this is not a duelling event. So if you duel them for a bounty, I guess luck needs to be with you on this one.

And people have no right to complain when they lose when they duelled them completely through their own choice.

DeletedUser35174

i want to duel them but i cant since im too low a level.

DeletedUser

You can always try and be brave :) The point is, this is not a duelling event. So if you duel them for a bounty, I guess luck needs to be with you on this one.

I'm a wimp! also they already ruined my town mort with some headshot for 750 damage lol :laugh:

Anyways, i don't duel them because well... 1) my DL is way above them and 2) no point. I duel for dailies or just for fun never for anything else.

DeletedUser

This is a fort fighting event. Most of the NPC characters have dueling protection. This can and will change in time. When it does, you will be notified.
For now, if you do get a chance to duel any of the NPC characters, you will not be rewarded in any way.
We are also not responsible for the bounties players place on these characters.

Following through with my promise. A change has been made to the NPC's dueling protection. Right now all the NPC's should be duelable.
I do repeat though: there is no form of reward given for dueling the npc's, besides the possible bounties placed by other players.

DeletedUser

Sweet, will the NPC's continue to level and grow in DL if they happen to win duels, or remain as lvl 118 and DL 118 forever?

DeletedUser

Sweet, will the NPC's continue to level and grow in DL if they happen to win duels, or remain as lvl 118 and DL 118 forever?

NPC's will stay at level 118, but the dueling level will grow as they win. If the dueling level gets to big, then it will be reset.

DeletedUser

That sucks :( reset mine :p
Why keep them lvl 118? They have thousands of sps already