Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What a crybaby....:D
beck.jpg

BehindTheScenesGlennBe%3E

DeletedUser20647

That guy on the picture at the first post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I also consider George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, Johnny Clem, Davy Crockett, the black guy (I can't remember his name) who was the first to fight at Pearl Harbor, US Grant, and Barrack Obama heroes to my nation.

DeletedUser

I also consider George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, Johnny Clem, Davy Crockett, the black guy (I can't remember his name) who was the first to fight at Pearl Harbor, US Grant, and Barrack Obama heroes to my nation.

Barack Obama sucks. He ain't my hero.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Glenn Beck ain't a hero in my eyes... At best he constitutes a fakery of a hero, at worst a total blasphemy of a hero..

Rosa Parks, Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King, Gandhi.. Now those are true heroes in my eyes.. WORLD-heroes..

DeletedUser

The thing I find most hilarious about the "haters" of Glenn Beck , they didn't seem to mind when he wasn't working for FOX. When he was on the wishy washy CNN no one cared. Hes doing a good job in my humble opinion.
I am currently reading his book "Common Sense" , its good reading so far.

@thomas - Great list of heroes there bud =].

I will say about Obama though. I don't agree with most of his policies or opinions but I do respect him for the position he holds. Not a "hero" to me , but I wish he would let the health care die. The jobs issue didn't seem to last long , hes right back on health care.

@Lou - Great list there too.

DeletedUser

Glenn Beck ain't a hero in my eyes... At best he constitutes a fakery of a hero, at worst a total blasphemy of a hero..

Rosa Parks, Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King, Gandhi.. Now those are true heroes in my eyes.. WORLD-heroes..

As are Patton, Churchill, and Eisenhower ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.