Glass marble

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I never kept them so now I'm stuck with the calender. What can I do to get rid of it?

DeletedUser

you can sell it in the market or to the trader when you open your inventory.

DeletedUser

Where's the market and where's the trader? Still new to the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if you're a member of town, click on it and then click on the market. then click on the item you wish to sell and set immediate purchase price or minimum bid (or both). set auction length and buyer option (town members only, alliance members only or anyone).
for the trader ("store") click on inventory, then on the guy with the mustache in the left top side, and sell it to him...

DeletedUser

It doesn't show up in the market and I cant sell it to the trader.

DeletedUser

I've just this second got a quest off the bint in the saloon wanting the advent calendar and some marbles - that's how you'll get rid of it!

DeletedUser

Lee Scarm if you'll read the first post you'll know that I didn't keep them.

DeletedUser

Sorry, I thought you said you still had the calendar and wanted to get rid. That would have been same as me. I also have no glass marbles.

But you're right - can't sell it and not auctionable. I had loads of those glass marbles too, but I needed the dosh so sold them.

Does this mean that as I will never be able to complete Maya's new quest that she will not give me any more quests?

DeletedUser

Marbles/calendar

You could try buying some marbles in the market

But if not, just forget about it. There's no limit on how many items you can own, and the quests appear at level breaks (with a few exceptions around level 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.