Gizmo Appreciation Day

DeletedUser

I use trainman96 for all of my usernames and if it is already taken it will be trainman456
and don't call it Gizmo appreciation year becuase the acronym isn't good

DeletedUser14280

:blink:...Oops. Wait a sec.

*tappity tap tap*

Okay, first definition of gay on the web: "cheery, bright and pleasant, promoting a feeling of cheer".

With that in mind, there's nothing wrong with having GAY: Gizmo Appreciation Year.
There'll be a few trolls, of course, but there always are.

DeletedUser

yeah I guess i have seen a church the was named:
First Assembly of God (no i am not trying to offend people that was its actual name including the capital letters and non-capital letters)

DeletedUser5046

sorry gizzy i,m late...anyway belated GAD. and thanks for te PM..please pray for alex to be ok.

DeletedUser

David couldn't get there even when he tried! (Speaking of David, what got him banned this time?)

DeletedUser

i think it might have something to do with fighting with bk cuz he was banned at the same time

DeletedUser

Insulting everyone did the trick. I need to stay nice because I am currently at 3 points...

Reactions: Gem

DeletedUser

David couldn't get there even when he tried! (Speaking of David, what got him banned this time?)

We can't talk about bans on here. I'm not just trying to be annoying, I did that without thinking and got a warning.

DeletedUser

Yes. It's fine to state "so and so is banned" but if you ask around for the specifics or state why a user was banned that would be against the rules.

Especially so if you're complaining about it :)