Ghost town quest

DeletedUser21782

Can anybody help me with this quest?
I am in world 7 , i received this quest yesterday
How to reach ghost towns? there are no signboards
and there are 100 of ghost towns within my sector,how to determine which one the quest-giver is talking about?

The ghost town (The town drenched in fog)

Barkeeper Henry Walker: Hello Fourier, how nice to see you back in my saloon. It just so happens that I heard a rumor from a traveler... An eerie rumor about a town that appears during the night. In the morning it is drenched in fog and then vanishes at noon. Well, ten horses couldn't drag me there... but if you're brave enough, you should go look for the town. As far as I can tell from the rumors, the town is somewhere in the north-west.
Target: Henry wants you to look for the town in the fog.

Requires: Go to Ghost town Reward: +500 experience

Accept quest Complete quest Cancel quest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21782

I don't get it
there's no quest giver except Mr. Brown (who has no quest open right now, and by the way he is there for last one month)
I have searched the whole map :mad:

DeletedUser

open the world map, select the top left hand section, look for a white dot in the top left hand corner of that section of the world map, click on white dot = quest giver: ghost town

DeletedUser21184

Ok, what's the catch with the second task?
Either my browser isn't loading correctly or there is a criteria i'm not meeting for dueling "Ghost" Mike.
Do I need to duel him at Noon server time?

DeletedUser

I also am having issues with this quest. Having found the town you can't even get the "open quests" option unless you are unarmed, that's fine. The problem is that it won't even let me accept the quest. It tells me that I don't meet the requirements!!

Target: Talk to the gang members.

Requires: Go to Ghost town (Done)
Reward + 250 Experience

Accept quest

But when I try to accept I get the same message that I don't fulfill the requirements!!! What gives? Is this a time requisite or just a tech issue?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

complete the 10 hours printing newspaper quest where u have to find the owner of the ring

after wards go to the ghost town u will be able to complete it

DeletedUser

i too am having issue with the second part of this quest

Target: Maya would like you to drive away Mike's ghost.

Requires: Reward: Lose against Mike's ghost

Accept quest
duel.png

challenge Mike's ghost now Cancel questhttp://en1.the-west.net/game.php#

i accepted it as normal and i am now getting the above options but noneof them seem to do anything when i click on them.
any ideas ?

DeletedUser

Jenny

How do I kill that Jenny damsel?

Keep dueling her until she dies, or do I have to deal high damage on her in just one duel?

DeletedUser

is it glitched

so i found the town and finished the 1st quest i currently have its easier to talk without weapons found but i cant seem to meet the requirements to accept it, i also have the quest to duel mike, since i am standing on the ghost town and do not have any weapons equipped i think i should be able to finish both these quest but they just aren't working, am i missing something or do these not work?

DeletedUser

I don't have a newspaper quest to complete. it won't let me accept the dueling without weapons, or the dueling mike quest.

DeletedUser16806

so i found the town and finished the 1st quest i currently have its easier to talk without weapons found but i cant seem to meet the requirements to accept it, i also have the quest to duel mike, since i am standing on the ghost town and do not have any weapons equipped i think i should be able to finish both these quest but they just aren't working, am i missing something or do these not work?

You won't be able to complete the no weapons quest until you've moved further on through the mike questline, it's an unstated requirement.

DeletedUser

(high noon exorcism)

i completed the first part, but now it wont let me complete the 2nd part. is it glitched?

i see ACCEPT QUEST, DUEL MIKE NOW, and CANCEL QUEST.

It wont even let me cancel the quest. i have clicked all the buttons and nothing happens.

sorry if this has been already answered.

is this going to get fixed or am i missing something?

DeletedUser

It has been answered more times than anything else.
Put this text in your address bar and hit enter:
javascript:Quest.getInstance('321').finish();

DeletedUser5046

gee..tis guys dunno how to look for places...*sigh* i hope there characters arent adventurers or i will definitely drag them to te ghost town :laugh:

DeletedUser

New secret quest

And Henry tells you exactly where to find it. There's no trick:

Assume you're looking for a quest giver and not an actual ghost town.

Hi there.. I found the quest giver.. i walked almost 10 hours. found the town.. but when I went back to Henry.. he says. Sorry, you don't meet the meet the requirements. When I click on the quest giver again.. it says its already been completed.. Iwas given some experience points for some Halloween thing but still cant get Henry to believe i went to the ghost town..? lol any ideas?