P&P General Talk

DeletedUser16008

You need to get your SSF out Haiawatha and go scalp someones fort:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

the ssf needs leader and people who will be active !

my town is just a town member of ssf with some active eople!

i wont be the leader of anything!

i dont have time 4 forts!

DeletedUser

@Otis
I'm just a citizen though loyal snake. Make me a founder/councillor whatever and I'll start some large fort battles. That's what I'm here for afterall. I'll even lead the snakes if you like although Vic's army is larger and always comes out in good numbers on our side. Just say the word mate, I'm active and ready to step up.........

DeletedUser

HHHHHHhhhmmmm

Right are you the leader or second in command BTW do MC and Redlight not steal like half of Silversnakes players and then complain why SSF has died out I think the fact of the matter is that Victors town weakened the SSF by being aillies and stealing half of their most active players I could name about 8-12 Ex SSF players and now fully Victors sheep :p

Can you agree Vic! After all you have always been an honest man :S

DeletedUser

HHHHHHhhhmmmm

Right are you the leader or second in command BTW do MC and Redlight not steal like half of Silversnakes players and then complain why SSF has died out I think the fact of the matter is that Victors town weakened the SSF by being aillies and stealing half of their most active players I could name about 8-12 Ex SSF players and now fully Victors sheep :p

I ACCEPT THIS
after khiar he send telegram for all ssf and invite them for his town i have that telegram ...(tumble) and another thing ...

DeletedUser

Hey right LOl And another thing.....

Haha good one also the very the very facts that Bendos affaird to Vic's army while trying to lead the SSf why talk about victor and did you mean his town or everyone of his aillies.

Right Let me explain this better.... First yes I love what victor has done nice strong town, Second he is a good aillies (his town)? Yes because they get good showings at fort battles, but no because they steal half your members lol :D Very fact why SSF fell as the strongest group of towns on this world till now a big bunch of towns mostly active!!! ;)

DeletedUser

hey yeah u guys are right! we used to be #1( until cacalolos and khiar and all the other eaders in SSF left)

PS khiar LOL!

DeletedUser16008

HHHHHHhhhmmmm

Ciaran where do you think my town came from ? shall i give you a bit of background ?

Once upon a time there a guy from Anasazi who I got along very well with We had fun tag teaming and fighting mostly the Greek towns.. Greek elite etc a real good town for a fight and I chat to them still.

He came to Redlight to protect some friends because its members ( builders) were ex SFF and were told they couldn't break away lol.. He asked me to come help out and protect so i did. Right about the time silverado kid ran off and deleted.

I dont expect most to remember a year back and im not denying I recruited a good number of SSF members, and why not they were dying on their feet as a group and leaderless and I was at war. You really expect towns to flourish and go on without some kind or leader or organizer ?

Redlight was also allied with Middleton and defended your forts until you decided to betray that loyalty when a number of your original leaders left... so the lines shifted.

We are talking about people not items here. I steal nothing ( apart from forts ) and have offered a place for active players to play together it was their choice. The group died when they lost any leader willing to do the hard work... the one who was prepared to was booted out without much chance and ended up coming to me. Gaffey for those of you who might remember. And at that time I was fighting a war with SSF.

lol to infer I am responsible the demise of the SSF tho is quite amusing ... For the record I have also Ex Middleton guys in town and recruited a couple of them as well so I expect Middletons demise is my fault too. :rolleyes:

We are first and foremost Redlight and not SSF or anything else My town is full of ex opponents ask half the town and they will tell you at some point I have dueled them I care not anyones background. It is home to all of us as one.We have together with 1 main town built nearly 5mths after the world started gone to war with always bigger groups and beaten back any who care to tangle with us. I make no apologies for banding together good players that want to know whats going on fight be informed and led.

I can say im a pretty honest man and have done what I believe has been required to build my town from scratch and protect it while building it up as a force to be reckoned with.

We have also stood by our allies unwaveringly rather than just drop or turn on them.

Its been nearly 9 months or so since SSF had any kind of leadership and the only reason they havnt lost their forts is we have been protecting them....

If Bendos picks up the flag good its about time. Very few members left there bother to attend any forts and if its one person that does bother its Bendos.

Do not try to lay blame at my feet for a group whos been dying since i first arrived at redlight when it was still unbuilt

Vitamin dont try to spin things here did you think i would rely on all the SS town hats who never bother to pass anything on ? I dont think so and as for Khiar well it was another leader that just left the battlefield wasnt it ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HHHhhhhmmmm right I know what you are saying victor, but yes well know aillies ever steal members it is not what I would call aillies more like enemies. Tho you have tryed to recruit SSF members lately Victor I have been told???

Are yous still enemies haha :p Another thing you said they had no leader TRUE! But do you not think it is because of Redlight taking their main active members????

Maybe one of them would have taken over and Silversnake towns would be more powerful than you town :D I also know you have at least one Ex Middleton player and one who quit. As for the first one I kept sedning him our fort info mail so I am sure you would of got a few. As you the second he left and quit then changed his name and joint us (Middleton) again!!! Haha :)

Deleted User - 819397

reopening thread, giving it a name change, making P&P...all that good stuff.

DeletedUser16008

HHHhhhhmmmm right I know what you are saying victor, but yes well know aillies ever steal members it is not what I would call aillies more like enemies. Tho you have tryed to recruit SSF members lately Victor I have been told???

Are yous still enemies haha :p Another thing you said they had no leader TRUE! But do you not think it is because of Redlight taking their main active members????

Maybe one of them would have taken over and Silversnake towns would be more powerful than you town :D I also know you have at least one Ex Middleton player and one who quit. As for the first one I kept sedning him our fort info mail so I am sure you would of got a few. As you the second he left and quit then changed his name and joint us (Middleton) again!!! Haha :)

Im always looking for members from wherever... but other than mailing people when Khair ran out no other than people ive known for a long time already, whats the problem with inviting people to join you should try it sometime.

I suggested a long time ago that the SS towns needed to consolidate into one or two active towns rather than a mass of mostly empty ones. No one bothered to do anything and SS continued to stagnate.

Lets examine this for a moment shall we ? I have a town to run always have, i don't just wait for people to come and find me. Had anyone bothered in Silversnake to take on the role and do the job required they would have done so, fact is no one has stepped up for an awful long time. When was the last time SS attacked anything ? i do believe taking middletons forts was the last time and that was sometime back in October I think. I can recall at least 6 or 7 attacks on their forts since then. All have been defended by Redlight so you should know if we are allied or not by now.

As for Otis well he again dosnt want all the hard work and even bother going to battles but hes very quick to cry "help" when one of their forts are threatened thats the sum total of his effort.

The only reason Redlight is strong is the amount of work put in to keep it that way by its members. By my reckoning we must have lost over a couple of towns worth of players since it was built, its the way of an old world but it dosnt have to affect the town numbers,its all a matter of effort.I don't really think about what if and what could have been i dont have time im more interested in what is and what can be. :)

Ciaran ive never seen any of your battle alerts nor do i wish to, also members move from town to town as and when they wish im not their keeper. If DBoone has restarted good luck to him I care not one way or the other. I hear it is such a hotbed of activity in middleton these days they must be queing up to join, try and pick up some higher rated duelers tho please most of your best ones have left due to boredom and beatings

Middleton whatever happened there ? once a big strong group with solid leaders but now ?? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I miss the old SS v Middleton fighting, it was always good for a bit of fun. I remember my Anasazi days when we were allied with SS before both of these sides seemed to fall apart a bit and Anasazi seemed reduced to about 5 active members.

For an interesting read, go back a few pages in this forum and look for the old thread which has gaffey slagging off vic ('Middleton') for recruiting all his people. Think the fact that gaffey then joined vic is testimony to his worringly good diplomatic skills.

Everyone has known for a long time that SS can't continue at its current size, so please someone sort things out there

DeletedUser16008

lol I remember that FFAF I think the thread title is Redlight cheaters or something, It was over a recruiting letter id sent out i believe, of course Middleton were quite happy to have us as an allie then. Its also where dirty got all mixed up and assumed I was on the side of silversnake at the time :nowink: Galts then stepped into our private war with Rosedale and tried to play big brother which set things off on a very different path being Middleton finally decided to get involved against us. lol amusing that Redlight went from being at war with SS to being at war with their opponents all in the space of a couple of weeks.

ahh they were good times indeed :)

DeletedUser

I think that Dirty probably assumed that you were silversnake. People get confused occasionally, some more than most, and have the somewhat schizophrenic notion that one person is in fact several, or even one per town. Strange eh

DeletedUser

HEY VIC:

we helped for along time its just that we need a LEADER .

first gaffey didnt have the balls to be leader then markus neither have them and he went to MC !

then it was lou poll wich went to MC

then it was katie who left game

then khiar left

then they wanted me to be and im not gonna be leader because its not the only world i play and i have been very busy!

so if anyone wants to be leader of SSF! go on!

PS: i tried to ut all the ssf members (active ones) in ssf pass but they didnt want!

and vic u said when we didnt have anyone that u would help!

i have been part of ssf since like 9 months! so i dont know the past!

DeletedUser16008

HEY VIC:

if u dont want dont defend! we helped for along time its just that we need a LEADER .

first gaffey didnt have the balls to be leader then markus neither have them and he went to MC !

then it was lou poll wich went to MC

then it was katie who left game

then khiar left

then they wanted me to be and im not gonna be leader because its not the only world i play and i have been very busy!

so if anyone wants to be leader of SSF! go on!

PS: i tried to ut all the ssf members (active ones) in ssf pass but they didnt want!

and vic u said when we didnt have anyone that u would help!

i have been part of ssf since like 9 months! so i dont know the past!

First off Gaffey tried but wasnt accepted or backed up so he left you can hardly blame him.

Markus comes shopping when he wishes he has not joined my town so to speak and never did.

Yea LP joined me at Redlight as have others hes a free agent same as anyone.

People leave the game nothing new in that.

Like I say SS has needed an active leader for sometime, the fact that you play other worlds as do I means nothing, you choose how much involvement you wish and effort is rewarded.

In fact the main reason we continue to support SS is because of a promise I made to Markus and those SS members who do help in return. Its just a shame that others dont :dry: