general store

DeletedUser

in a game that i used to play on the internet also had a general store aspect to it but what happened was when you put or sold something into the gernal store it would stay there untill it was sold do perhaps the west dould do this too i know it would save people trouble at doing some things and ill give you a clue what that game was

R.S.

DeletedUser

in a game that i used to play on the internet also had a general store aspect to it but what happened was when you put or sold something into the gernal store it would stay there untill it was sold do perhaps the west dould do this too i know it would save people trouble at doing some things and ill give you a clue what that game was

R.S.

You mean auction hall? I personally don't like the idea, as it would/should only be applicable in towns. This would either lead to significant item trading or flocks of people hanging around the one town that built one.

DeletedUser

I whole heartedly agree with HiyoRogo, Adding that kind of "General Store" or other such auction house would screw up too much. It would ensure that what ever town was the first to build one or the first to be noticed as having one by a majority of players would be getting a huge amount of business and an influx of cash while other towns, with out them, would be getting the shaft because they either didnt build one first or didnt invest in one at that point in time.

It would also create a way to totally avoid doing work for items like posters, cotton, sugar, ect. and circumvent people having to actually take a chance on not getting the items durring the work time.

DeletedUser

If my suggestion was only better (sell 5 of one product and the shop starts to sell it)

DeletedUser

R.S.
unless of course you mean when you sell an item at the general store it stays there so other people can buy it if thats so then you could put a time limit on it

DeletedUser

yeah thats what im saying its not an auction its just a shop that keep the things you put into it untill someone comes along and buys it

DeletedUser

Mmmm possibly could be a good idea..

Only if given much thought into it..

DeletedUser

yeah thats what im saying its not an auction its just a shop that keep the things you put into it untill someone comes along and buys it

yeah but if you put a timelimit of course they may need to make a few tweeks but yeah it would work

DeletedUser

If someone would buy Grains, would you really spend the time and no xp or money by buying it?

DeletedUser

towns always make general stores becuase they get dicounts and so on and they might not be the right level to work for stuff like that or its really hard to get