Gem's little space

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

gems.png

Righty! I've pretty much bodged a little header image so I can now start my super thread of all things shamless (plug, that is).

I usually publish my stuff through two ways.

• For web design => http://howelldesign.co.uk/
    This is the place where I upload all my finished site designs (or lack of) and plenty of WIPs of which there is quite a lot of!

• For photography => http://xkiss-of-deathx.deviantart.com/
    Excusing the ridiculous username, this is where my photography started. The oldest photos are pretty rubbish but I reckon I am getting better.

I'll post here random things I do in my spare time as well and see what you all think. After a few postings you will probably think I am the most crazy woman on the planet. Just ask Morthy.

Anyways, enough for now! enjoy + give feedback!

DeletedUser

Ahhh! You like photography! Thats nice! They look amazing! Different backgrounds, postures, and everything!

Alert has excellent focus. Yawn 03 has amazing lighting and environment. Wink is really cute! So much to list, but so little time.

DeletedUser

Ahhh! You like photography! Thats nice! They look amazing! Different backgrounds, postures, and everything!

Alert has excellent focus. Yawn 03 has amazing lighting and environment. Wink is really cute! So much to list, but so little time.

Thank you for the compliments :)
I only started photography a while ago and even got an DSLR a few months back. Hence the quality improvements recently XD

That said, I don't know what half of the buttons / modes do.

DeletedUser

lol, if you need help Gem, regarding the buttons on your new toy, ask.

DeletedUser

Dirty little secret: Gem gets the cats to hold their poses with staples.

DeletedUser15762

Haha! I also love photography. I got a XSi. So I know quite a bit about DSLRs. I like photographing cars, trains, and hockey.

Beauutiful pics, Gem! :)
(except I hate cats :p:p:p:p)

DeletedUser

bh.jpg

quick one I just made :)

Haha! I also love photography. I got a XSi. So I know quite a bit about DSLRs. I like photographing cars, trains, and hockey.

Beauutiful pics, Gem! :)
(except I hate cats :p:p:p:p)

thanks a lot! :)

Dirty little secret: Gem gets the cats to hold their poses with staples.

My cat actually holds the strangest positions for half an hour or more XD
He's just crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Beautiful photos and a great website, but I already saw the website via a link on the newspaper website :p

One Armed Ninja

From your title I take it that everyone who answered "Yes" to the Pants poll must get out :p

And Elmyr - staples would be too noticable, she plants little tiny magnets under the skin of the cats (all over) so as to rearannge them however she wants

CATS!!! I love cats :D
Nice work Gem!

DeletedUser

Beautiful photos and a great website, but I already saw the website via a link on the newspaper website :p

Thank you! I usually rush my projects, but my folio is what I took a long time to come up with and it's still not finished!

From your title I take it that everyone who answered "Yes" to the Pants poll must get out :p

And Elmyr - staples would be too noticable, she plants little tiny magnets under the skin of the cats (all over) so as to rearannge them however she wants

CATS!!! I love cats :D
Nice work Gem!

Thank you so much!

DeletedUser

Gem you should go from "Gem's little space" to "Gem's infinate space-time continuim!"

DeletedUser

Comes with a spanking so think yourself lucky ;)

Nice photos Gem, love the poses your cats pull haha. But dogs are far better :p

DeletedUser

Reading "gem's little space" made me think about what if everyone just used one post and edited it.

DeletedUser

All very nice. Just like to point out the link to the west stats image from the portfolio on your website is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.