P&P Gang

Harsha..

well, why don't you convert into a defensive dueler then? - we all would be quite happy to give you some target practice

DeletedUser

defensive dueler???

That's dumb, if I were a soldier then maybe I could be defensive, but with character advantages no way.

Besides I duel offensively way more than get attacked... although I have a huge target on my back in W2. As soon as 48 hours passes within the hour I have an enemy in town ready to duel me... and not just one... usually 2 or 3... so I do a lot of town hopping and camping out town to town to get my duels in before I get ganged up on :)

It's okay, I feel honored that this many people hate me in W2 :)

DeletedUser

Ok I joined Gang (the only invite I had) , so let the fun begin :)

The exp in the wastelands roaming round isnt too good.

DeletedUser

Hrmm , so its gonna be like that eh ?

Don't sing it,, bring it

As for the traitor thing , you should go back and read my post for leaving wanted. The part of "old wounds" . Funny thing is , you told me I was welcomed back after you read it.

You and I have never shared a duel before to my recollection. Should be a lot of fun. You coming by yourself or are you going to get others to take HP from me b4 you hit? Others will do the hard work while you will post the credit for you ?

Sure hope I get to read the in game mail about me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Harsha..

I'll be interested in seeing how the duel turns out - Dubb, one of W2's best defenders vs latigo pure offensive fighter, lol

and, again - i don't quite like the way, in which you WANTED guys call people traitors, they never tricked you, just left quietly and joined up

DeletedUser

I'll be interested in seeing how the duel turns out - Dubb, one of W2's best defenders vs latigo pure offensive fighter, lol

and, again - i don't quite like the way, in which you WANTED guys call people traitors, they never tricked you, just left quietly and joined up

Yes, that's called a traitor... leaving your alliance and joining the enemy...

DeletedUser

Well even if I founded my own town then since it would not be "Wanted" it would be a enemy town with your reasoning. So I was damned if I did or damned if I didn't.

Doc Holiday left a life of being a criminal to fight along side of Wyatt Earp.

So Latigo ,,,"I'm your Huckleberry" and "You ain't no daisy , your no daisy at all"
Lol

DeletedUser

Well Dubb777, I am happy you see the kid I see :rolleyes:
Wombat has the credit for bringing wanted up and strong and the kid has the credit of ruining it. That is the truth and nothing but the truth. If this "family" was still in the hands of Wombat, nick123nick or Dubb or anybody else would still spill their blood for Wanted and fight till the last drop. And why? Because he had honor and was honest, not a cheerleader.

DeletedUser

Well Dubb777, I am happy you see the kid I see :rolleyes:
Wombat has the credit for bringing wanted up and strong and the kid has the credit of ruining it. That is the truth and nothing but the truth. If this "family" was still in the hands of Wombat, nick123nick or Dubb or anybody else would still spill their blood for Wanted and fight till the last drop. And why? Because he had honor and was honest, not a cheerleader.

Ruining it? Really? I'm one of the original founders of WANTED, I joined about a month after it was founded. I was the posse leader before the forts started. I credit myself for taking down the Dead can dance alliance. Wombat quit a year ago... which means me and plazze have been in charge for a year now... wanted peaked last December... and I actally went into semi-retirement this past January... the same point wanted began to decline... hmmm... yeah i'm the reason for the downfall ;)

PS, wanted is still alive and kicking, just a rough patch, that's all.

DeletedUser

I do wish wanted gets up and fights again, though I do worry about your "family" needing more time than we can give you. Believe it or not, I did propose my allies to have some peace and quiet on that front so you guys can have a rest and get it together, since it would become boring. So hope your statement is true and Wanted is alive and kicking.
I am not as bad as you might think I am. I enjoy the game as it is and do not wish to destroy what we have. What I hate about you is all your BS and lies. If you can cut that, we can be friends. Until then, I cannot appreciate you like I appreciate other leaders in this world.
And yes, I do blame you for the downfall and I will do it until you prove me you can raise the flag and show up with a bigger army than you shown before.

DeletedUser

hmm, to be honest...did you really make Dead can Dance collapse? because, u ate to say it, but they sort of fell on their own because of leaders quitting and inactivity, not because of WANTED haha :laugh:

Your lucky latigo that duduie "pity's" you...

Because I on the other, I will kick you while your down :p haha:ph34r:

DeletedUser

Is not pity. I said it and I will say it again, it will be boring without this war and without wanted there is no war. I pity the ones that believe his lies.

Harsha..

I do agree that Wombat was a great leader - he talked with everyone, made the correct choices, which were good for the alliance - those were the real "Golden" days of WANTED, almost every town feared WANTED and did not want to provoke them. "massacre" was the word town leaders used, when their members suggested that they go to war with WANTED

and, yes - i don't agree that DCD fell due to WANTED - it's just as Jacko says. WANTED took some of their members in, leaders quit, etc - i even suspect that there was a secret merge agreement between WANTED and DCD, for suddenly, all of their members just vanished - they could have gone into one of WANTED's 20 towns in that time...

I'm willing to admit that my old town, Blackquarter was WANTED's 21st and last town, before they put all the members in 6 towns, just like it is, now - i even see the remnants of the old WANTED towns in the map

DeletedUser

You all are way to nice, I'm with Jakester, kick your enemy when their down :)

I'm not here to be friends with you or anyone else who's an enemy. I don't care if you respect me or not, or even if you believe me. I love causing problems, if I didn't cause problems and taunt enemies WANTED may still be #1. But it would be boring wouldn't it?

Isn't it more fun and exciting with smack talk and making fun of others? Dueling poor little workers and taking forts and watch your enemy fall? It must be fun, you're having a good time on the forums here laughing at me and my WANTED crew here.

If you don't want to credit me for at least being part anything to do with WANTED then that's fine... but you have to credit me with at least making World 2 more exciting... I do believe if it wasn't for me world 2 would be a little boring. I'm the one who said let's go out and get another fort and another and another. Let's go and KO offtopica today, let's KO mayhem another day and so on...

I would rather you HATE me... better than not even knowing who the Latigo Kid is :)

DeletedUser

I am not even gonna bother tell you what is wrong with your judgment, I will only tell you this:
I only once spoke with Wombat. I think he never would have considered doing what you did Kid and talking like you talk, but still, lots heard of him, lots appreciated him and some loved him as a leader. So I think is better to be appreciated then hated. This is the difference between good leadership and a cheerleader.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not even gonna bother tell you what is wrong with your judgment, I will only tell you this:
I only once spoke with Wombat. I think he never would have considered doing what you did Kid and talking like you talk, but still, lots heard of him, lots appreciated him and some loved him as a leader. So I think is better to be appreciated then hated. This is the difference between good leadership and a cheerleader.

My town folk respect an love me...

this will be proven soon enough...

my enemies HATE me... and I LOVE this...

My citizens respect me and follow me... we know how to have fun... and recently we haven't had fun... which means we need to make some changes...

:D get ready for a NEW ERA in World 2 :D

:dry: Hopefully your spies won't ruin my big announcement :dry:

DeletedUser

Correction: I don't think any of us, your enemies, hate you. I know I surely don't. This is a game LOL :D

DeletedUser

Correction: I don't think any of us, your enemies, hate you. I know I surely don't. This is a game LOL :D

Duhhh, it's a game...

I'll rephrase it.... I hope you HATE the Latigo Kid, not me, my character,

anyways, hopefully I can unveil the big announcement tomorrow :D