game

DeletedUser

I compiled the first 20 pages of this little story.
It's very ... interesting ...

------

The guy is super really fat and likes to kill even fatter allies from the blue garbage bowl. Once he even ate a chicken which was tainted with unknown chemical. He burped and threw up over my soft yellow Meat& Potatoe Pie and also my barbie doll that wears blood red lipstick in her belly button and pocket lint in the giant ice cream sandwish she ate while dieting cause she thought it was low on the list of the fat count and high he got for eating the sugar from the bar.

"Oh sh*t" he ate a fingernail from the damn ugly barmaid that picked her nose whilst doing adultery, stop and go.
After he ate, he left the television on the head of Westwood "nice."
He said that some idiot was going to kick him in the groin.
What the heck had that damn gorilla ate that made him cry in night all the time and go, "that's not my job," said the man who came from the land of man-eating pies that also have big shiny teeth and a gold nugget on a big black bag full of little bullets of a Colt shotgun made by chinese immigrants from the city Dai One Lu from the planet Solaris in the center of the Quantrum Nebula.

"What the heck is going on?" said the boy named Bubba. Why are eating the crap from those chinese a flying purple Crocodile with glasses from the river "Mighty Ganush" in the great awsome would go and make some pork with lots of gravy on its side plus iced water from Westwoods.
It started to make him feel like a piece of small glitter droppings on that was stagnant. "Say wha wha????" said he to the bored barkeep that is resting on the barstool and is eating a chocolate cake.

"I miss you," said the barmaid with a smoking gun in her hand. My pen is [[teehee pen is << imaloser's commentary]] made out of green pine wood, which was froma pine wood factory down south, just over the smokey mountains of the great flying shoe club bling bling kitty with buttered toast sweet and sour pork and duck love and care Cheesecake and chips dogs and puppies snake and mongoose smoking barbecue in sweet teriayki suace with sugar on top and a side of sweet tater goulash which tasted like elf toe jam.

The elf attacked a small helpless angelaiah who eats alot of smelly pieces of paper which contains high energy giving chocolate!!! So then they walk to remember the past and the furious with Judo man's words of very smart mouthed evil monkeys saying THIS MAKES him pick his nose and kill innocent children who were playing poker in a rusty igloo with a huge blue indian necklace that was found in the sewage of a very beautiful maiden named Robert the Transsexual who likes to stare at little weird green people who eats giant dripping clouds of glowy ketchup low on carbs but high fat having some poison that is called Globalus Toxis Intoxicus consumption results in diarrhea, insanity, canniblism, anal seepage, and extreme maniacal schizophrenya.

Don't take if the seal's broken because you might become very sick and no one wants to die slowly or get eaten by the bugs crawling on your big bulbous nose that have white ugly ,horrible hands used for killing ALREADY dead GUYS in marshmallow fields at HomieWomie land looking for some nowhereman from nowhereland far far away in distant lands where people die and sometimes even choke in smoke learned to fly flyed into pie made of smoke and many lies are often told about the living people once lived...

-----

my personal favorite part so far is the "pie of smoke and many lies".
very deep... lol.

i'll compile the next 20 pages laterrrrrr.

& now, to continue where we left off,

who seemed to

Last edited by a moderator: