Funny Pic Thread

DeletedUser

I'd like to see you stand up to any of those football players :p

and I'd bring a camera
Seriously? You'd get a pretty humiliating picture - from your country's point of view.

My local amateur rugby team could pound some professional yankeeballers into the dirt.

And I'd like to see any American Footballers stand up to the All Blacks.

DeletedUser

AAFW004~2003-Green-Bay-Packers-Big-3-Posters.jpg

GO PACKERS!!

DeletedUser

FOOTBALL: LFC
FOOTBALL (NATIONAL): Take a guess...
HURLING: Cork
GAELIC FOOTBALL: Cork
RUGBY (6 NATIONS): Take a guess...
AMERICAN FOOTBALL: New England Patriots
BASEBALL: Sorry. Not a clue.
BASKETBALL: Sacramento Kings
CRICKET: Lancashire

Now, you're going to have to tell me if I'm supporting awful teams for the American Sports. I just support the only teams I've ever seen play.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
If by "stand up" you mean fight then sure, but I wouldn't beat them at their own game.

Anyway an American football VS Rugby game would be good, you can take your armour off and agree on the rules, it would make good TV ratings :D A boy I grew up with will be playing for the adult Welsh team next year too.

I had a pic showing the differences between the players getting sent off too, but I've lost it :dry:

DeletedUser

How does it feel to win the 6 nations so easily one year, but fail miserably the next?

EDIT: And I think the All Blacks could beat anyone, at any sport, as long as they were allowed to attack their enemies. No amount of body armour would save you from those buggers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FOOTBALL: Green Bay Packers (NFL)
BASEBALL: Milwaukee Brewers (MLB)
BASKETBALL: Milwaukee Bucks (NBA)
RUGBY: U.S. Navy Rugby!!
HOCKEY: Milwaukee Admirals

Now, as far as the other sports go, I don't really care which you support :p

DeletedUser

I thought that same thing also ^^, hehehe, passed out in chair, and other's got bored and piled that crap on him for the lol'z

DeletedUser

Baah... they were showing up when I got them here >.<

I'll delete them. Taking up space. See if I can find another way to get them on here.

Not kidding. Pictures showed up and everything *Sigh* Oh well... guess I"ll try sumthin else.

DeletedUser

You need to download them and move them to a hosting service: imageshack, tinypic, flickr, photobucket, etc.

DeletedUser

Thanks

I'll see what my parents haven't blocked >.> Somethin about my younger brother being 'inappropriate'

I can get around the blocks tho ;) And the best part is its perfectly legal and already on your computer.