Funny Pic Thread

DeletedUser

This is Off Topic, we were Off Topic.

does off topic not mean "not to do with what the section is in"

example this is the west fourms

in every other section it talks about the west. in the off topic section everything that does not have to do with the west goes in here. then it is set into sub sections. you are to keep the sub sections apart from each other.

DeletedUser

gizmo501 said:
elmyr you should know this. since you are a mod in all
Aww, leave Emlyr alone.

Nashy19 said:
But never the less I've started a list of things this "omnipotent" god can't do.
He can do anything He so desires to do. He just choses not to. :p

DeletedUser

I was just pointing out that elmyr should know the rules. he is not above them. (like some people might think)

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I repeat: God is not omniscient. That is a complete lie. If "they" had any Biblical knowledge they would be able to figure that out.

How do you know that god chooses not to know everything? And you can't really be perfect if you lack knowledge can you.

And Gizmo this is the Off-Topic forum, we are allowed to be Off-Topic :unsure:

Last edited:

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
But he knows everything anyway right?

He doesn't have to be looking at everyone (as if he had eyes...) he should already know.

DeletedUser

I think he's saying we're supposed to be talking about funny pictures. However, we are. Go back and look at Denisero's picture.

DeletedUser

Gizmo this is the Off topic.

You told me not to ask about truth in the truth thread and now not to go Off-topic in the Off topic forum? :laugh:

like I said before off topic as in off topic from the west.

the west is the topic. anything off topic still has to stay on a topic

the main topic is the west

DeletedUser

nashy19 said:
Besides the point though, it doesn't matter if you want to think it has eyes or not.

It's not what I think. We were made in His image and in His likeness.

DeletedUser

Re Off Topic: How many mentions of garlic will I find in the Church of the Onion thread? This thread is still off topic because you're making an issue out of it. It would have ended several posts ago.

DeletedUser

Off-Topic thread clearly states is NOT! about The-West. off topic is anything un related to the west back to the ghoai sniper suited picture that only i seem to see the sniper!

DeletedUser

I think he's saying we're supposed to be talking about funny pictures. However, we are. Go back and look at Denisero's picture.

that is kind of far back. and I don't see why any of this conversation has to do with that