Friends window useless now?

• Thread starter DeletedUser6752
  • Start date

DeletedUser6752

What happened to the "Friends" window at the bottom of the screen?
I used to be able to go there for a complete alphabetical list of all my friends, and be able to send any of them a telegram, check to see what kind of crafters they were, etc - now that is completely gone. All I have left is unaccepted invitations, the advertisement, and a list of the friendship prizes that nobody will ever get.

Please don't tell me to use the Friends tab in the lower left corner - that has always been and still is very inconsistent in showing which friends are what kind of crafter and what kind of character class. Half of them don't have that information showing for some reason.

DeletedUser

What happened to the "Friends" window at the bottom of the screen?
I used to be able to go there for a complete alphabetical list of all my friends, and be able to send any of them a telegram, check to see what kind of crafters they were, etc - now that is completely gone. All I have left is unaccepted invitations, the advertisement, and a list of the friendship prizes that nobody will ever get.

Please don't tell me to use the Friends tab in the lower left corner - that has always been and still is very inconsistent in showing which friends are what kind of crafter and what kind of character class. Half of them don't have that information showing for some reason.

That should answer your question. The update is not very far as far as I know. Its in fact the very next one that's about to roll out.

Other stuff
-2.07 will include the Friends bar which is an interface element that shows your friends, town members and alliance members. Via the bar you can quickly whisper them, send them telegrams or center them on the map

DeletedUser17612

it was not very well received on beta so they reverted back to old one. i don't know what is now the plan for this Friends bar