Friendly Duelling

• Thread starter DeletedUser25379
  • Start date

DeletedUser

the idea of in-town tournaments is good, the idea of in-fort tournaments would require too much work

PS: I was kidding about the building
PPS: The Lion is back!*lmao*

DeletedUser

Maybe not,not all things must be brought to their max.complication.
I dont think a new building is requierd,we're hoping it passes.,:)

Just add a little tab under the recruitment section in the town hall of fort hq where the leader can initiate an even and you can have a one week notice to choose whether to join or not.

DeletedUser25379

It would be abused ( Friendly Fort Fights ) as you have normally 2+ towns in each fort so the co-founding town could do this battle with the founding town know where their weaknesses are and attack the fort and take it for them selves. Also would you like to spend an hour or more in a fort fight for no reward not even 1 xp , waste of time if you can think of away to shorten battles but also make it so they cant be abused post below and I will consider having it along side "Friendly duelling ".

DeletedUser

I wasn't speaking about friendly fort fight but of dueling tournys

DeletedUser25379

Seemed like forts to me , you mentioned fort HQ so you must be talking about forts.

DeletedUser

it was just a joke of mine saying a new building for the tournaments Xp and the tournament idea would take a lot of time, making some people lose valuable time :-/ Even though it sounds pretty fun

DeletedUser25379

I would like tournaments but it is too much time to take place could take a few hours and for no reward its kind of a waste.

DeletedUser

maybe there'll get to be a special ,,winner's prize'' thing for 1st, 2nd, 3rd or participants, but that'd go after the trading system :-/ Just dueling for fun... dunno what to say now

DeletedUser

Exactly its a waste of time thats why its optional. Just for braggin right. By fort I mean all the towns in a specific fort allow their members to participate. Cut it could also be town oriented.

DeletedUser

you would be amazed what people would do for bragging rights... anyway, tournaments without any prizes for the moment, only brag, is good, prizes after trade is implemented, will be okay

DeletedUser

It can be abused. I just say the the prize is braggin rights. The duels don't count so why get money for them. Their friendly duels.

DeletedUser

Sorry, I can't agree, either bragging rights either nothing, would cause the system to get easily abused

DeletedUser

Braggin rights doesn't unbalance the system. The friendly duel is mainly for fun. Its optional. You don't have to participate. Its just a tournament like any other between all fort members or town members however you like.

DeletedUser

Braggin rights doesn't unbalance the system. The friendly duel is mainly for fun. Its optional. You don't have to participate. Its just a tournament like any other between all fort members or town members however you like.
I agree here.It would be very fun and no rewards are neccesary.Just to see who's better dueler in your town.It doesn't have to be complicated.:)