Freeloaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I just wanted to spread the word that Ohnos is a freeloading shopper. Expect him to not make a donation to your town if you invite him.

DeletedUser

If the guy ripped a town off then everyone should know about him. So I think it belongs here. This game relies a lot on honesty and integrity. Obviously ohnos has none.

DeletedUser

Hey, morons, that is a different LT-DAN. Learn how to read and maybe you could come up with something that is actually funny.

Now THAT has to hurt! :laugh:

Hahahahahahahaha!!! Illiteracy is an epidemic!!! Stay in school kids!

DeletedUser

Excuse me if I'm not reeling from the shame of not realizing LtDan and LT-DAN are not the same people. Seems like both of them are rude.

DeletedUser

Back to the original topic...

Thanks for the warning LT-DAN. I'll keep an eye out.

DeletedUser

Excuse me if I'm not reeling from the shame of not realizing LtDan and LT-DAN are not the same people. Seems like both of them are rude.

Maybe in the future you should actually READ AND UNDERSTAND something before attempting to post a smarta** response. I am still laughing though.

DeletedUser

Maybe in the future you should actually READ AND UNDERSTAND something before attempting to post a smarta** response. I am still laughing though.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize cows had a sense of humor. Don't you have some grass to chew?

DeletedUser

I apologize for everyone who just assumed that people had more of an imagination than they do. For the record, there's also a Lieutenant Dan out there as well. Anyone who thinks that makes someone an idiot should probably take a look in the mirror.

Edit: What I really want to know is why all the little flamers are taking an easy mistake to make so personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.