Fourth

DeletedUser

It is 2009. You inhabit the desolate town of sunville. For whatever reason, multiple people in your town have begun to disappear. They have all visited the police station and a shrink and all report the same visions: A strange thing outside their window for three days. The fourth day it is inside their room, staring at them. The fith day, they are abducted.

They have centered on you. You must find out who, or what, they are. Before they get you, that is.

To join:
Name:
Profession: (Teacher, Law Enforcement, Gardener, whatever you want. Nothing like "Alien Bounty Hunter" or that stuff. Keep it real.)
Address: (yes, and address.)
Family Member(s): (Includes pets)

Notes:
No god modding- if one gets you, you cannot escape. You can flee, but if they get you, you cannot get away.
No killing of other characters- unless they are them and you can shoot them, you cannot kill anyone in fear unless they are imaginary. Even then, you cannot say you killed them. You can only say along the lines of...
someguy said:
... Someguy aimed his revolver, eyes full of fear, and pointed it at the sheriff. He pulled the trigger.
This is because I must decide if you kill him. This is like dungeons and dragons, in a sense.
No objecting- if I say something happens, it happens. Unless I miss a point already posted before me, it happens.

I am the "game master" you could say. I decide if things happen or not.
Also, you can create imaginary (or non-posted) characters in the town. But you must have mentioned them beforehand for them to help you.

DeletedUser13682

Name: James Carlysle
Profession: gunsmith, hunter
Address: 112 Oceania Avenue (you get a cookie for knowing where this came from)
Family Member(s): all family members are deceased

DeletedUser

Name: Kyle Vale
Profession: Proffesser at a Local College
Address: 309 MeadowView Drive
Family Members: Cousin Mary - 19 years old, Sister Lily - 11 years old, and Dog Oreo - 1 year old

DeletedUser

Name: Father coram (He has another name but is to be mentioned later)
Proffession: Vicor
Adress: The church, Town square
Family members: None, Unless anyone wants to join this RP they can mantion there something of mine or part of my family

DeletedUser

The alarm clock beeps over and over again. You (all of you) wake up at the same time as everyone else. There is a cold sweat on your face. You had a nightmare. There was an owl, and that is all you remembered from it.
Your eyes dart across the room. No one is there. The alarm clock falls silent. The time reads 12:00. Long before you set it to wake you up. Gathering yourself, you just say that there was some faulty wiring, and try to go back to sleep. You roll over, and face the window.
There is an owl. It is staring at you. No matter what you do, it won't go away. It is a snow owl.
What do you do?

DeletedUser13682

James stares at the owl, the owl stares back. Neither of them are blinking. Without taking his eyes off the owl, James slowly picks up the alarm clock, and throw it at the owl. It bounces off the window, and hits James in the head. "Ahh!" The owl flies away, apparently in fright. James gets out of bed, and walks to the bathroom, rubbing his head, and curing out owls, alarm clocks, windows, and cakes. He opens the medicine cabinet, and pops a couple of Advil in his mouth. James decides that he won't fall asleep for a while, and heads to the T.V. to clear some things off the Tivo. He falls asleep to Jeff Dunham and Achmed the dead terrorist having an argument about suicide bombers.

DeletedUser

Sancho Kavacho
Family:Great grandchild, Hobart. The only family member left after the Samoa tsunami.
Address:After the Tsunami,Sancho moved to Hobart ave, Greenlane. The street name reminded him of someone....

fossil1999

NAME:fossil Bego,
Family:Sister kate age-19,
address:122 ford, ireland, Co.sane

is it ok??

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ME!

Name:Hollis
Profession: None, just a teenager
Address: Real or a fake one?
Family Member(s):mom, and 3 cats