Founding a Fort Question

• Thread starter DeletedUser14006
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I was wondering the same thing. Impossible to test though. We need someone who has been dueled while founding one or someone who got an error when trying to duel them.

DeletedUser33353

And yes, I can say that I have been dueled doing that.

DeletedUser15641

He just wants to know that so that he can ko anyone who is his enemy trying to found a fort what a njub.

DeletedUser31397

Lol general. I think you can be dueled beacuse it's pretty much the same as the town construction.

DeletedUser14006

Cheers Mosh & Kidd for the answer.

@ Gen - Go on, I dare you to found a fort :razz:

DeletedUser31397

Yeah, I was talking about the minimum. 8 hours of sleep to refill your energy. But you need 80 energy, so it is 6,4 hours without sleepy head set. With it, it is 4,8 hours. Sorry if I misscounted. :p

delldell56

thanks to the shop, you can ko yourself and start building immediatly if you drink some coffee, guarana or mate tea. or eat baked beans, or ginger bread or whatever :p

eat some liquorice of smoke some filtered cigarettes, and you could build for all 48 hours your ko is on, with high motivation either.

somehow, i would think it's a really bad idea to duel derek when he is building anything, though. i have the feeling he'll camp you non-stop once he is done building. don't make me say what kalip would do to you if he is on the receiving end...