Forum Town

DeletedUser

Haha, not a fetish. They have encouraged me to buy some cowboy boots! They're awesome! Very comfy :)

You should have consulted with me first. Deer skin is the most comfortable boots you'll ever find. It's like wearing slippers. The only problem is the leather isn't very durable so it scuffs easily. Actually, it's so soft it more tears than scuffs.

DeletedUser

You should have consulted with me first. Deer skin is the most comfortable boots you'll ever find. It's like wearing slippers. The only problem is the leather isn't very durable so it scuffs easily. Actually, it's so soft it more tears than scuffs.

Your official title is now fashion adviser to Gem. I have never worn, seen or touched deer skin though xD

DeletedUser

I don't eat anything in the ocean bar salt, so that may be a bad idea :)

DeletedUser

Well, I don't eat anything from the ocean, so I would not think killing something for it's tail (and food which I don't eat anyway) is very logical :p

DeletedUser

Two examples of a whale tail:

11jqhip.jpg

DeletedUser

Elmyr said:
True, but organized is a strong word. Justin Michael probably likes things organized. Yes, I realize that's an argumentum ad hominem, so what? Wanna fight about it!

This will be great! We can argue and play the game at the same time! I'M IN! rotflol

DeletedUser

Are you kidding? The one on the left is perfect! We have different taste in women. ;)

DeletedUser

well virginia all i know is that it is not you in that oic all be it though you do come form the second best country

and yes i agree i think that john rose is scared

im upset that angle has not replied yet though :(

DeletedUser

I didn't quite understand your first comment, but yes, I know Angel will join.

DeletedUser

Elmyr, you don't want to turn this into a battle between hot European women and hot American babes; because you would soooo lose. ;)