Forum Suggestion: Art Section.

Should their be an Art forum?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

I think we should add an Art forum to the forums in the community section. I know a lot of other sites who have art sections and normally they are pretty popular.

DeletedUser

its not related to the west then they will not allow it, unless it is fan art maybe

DeletedUser

Well, they have 1 other off-topic section. It would make give us some thing to do to pass time while our people are working in the game.

It would be a good place for people to make signatures for others, plus site admins could ask for other items such as smileys, banners, etc.

DeletedUser

Well, they have 1 other off-topic section. It would make give us some thing to do to pass time while our people are working in the game.

It would be a good place for people to make signatures for others, plus site admins could ask for other items such as smileys, banners, etc.

they currently have no off topic area, the campfire forum is about discussing IG stories and stuff not off topic

DeletedUser

There is no reason not to have an art forum as long as they keep it strictly to fan art and for making people Sigs.

DeletedUser

passes time....... if they ddi that more poeple stay only the more you stay online the better offers they get for putting avertisements on the site

DeletedUser

There is no reason not to have an art forum as long as they keep it strictly to fan art and for making people Sigs.
Exactly. Tons of other forums have these, why shouldn't we? Theres a good amount of mods who could make sure it stayed just for that. When I posted this topic, that was the intention I had a forum Fan art and signatures would be posted.

DeletedUser

nice idea putting your idea in your signiture it helps alot to find what you are looking for

DeletedUser

lol, sorry bout that. um yeah i reckon this idea is great! an off topic place to show off some of your handywork and feel proud or get criticism is just what we need. :D

DeletedUser

Why on earth would a game about the west have a forum about art? It's completely unrelated? We don't have an offtopic never mind a forum specifically for art!

Go and find one on the internet - I can think of so many off the top of my head.

I am not flaming artists, I am very interested in this type of thing but this is definitely the most inappropriate place I can think of putting a forum about it!

DeletedUser

Why on earth would a game about the west have a forum about art? It's completely unrelated? We don't have an offtopic never mind a forum specifically for art!

Go and find one on the internet - I can think of so many off the top of my head.

I am not flaming artists, I am very interested in this type of thing but this is definitely the most inappropriate place I can think of putting a forum about it!

I dont think you are understanding the purpose of the proposed Art forum. They want to have a place to post player made pictures about the GAME and to give people a place to ask for others to make Sigs and avatars for them.

Its not an "hey i made a picture of a demon from space let me put it somewhere" forum but a place for artists that play the game to place and show off their art about the game.

edit:spelling

DeletedUser

Hmm... I was planning on writing my own forum over the next few days.... who would be interested in a seperate forum (read: website) for The-West-related art, such as sigs? If you are someone that would want that, PM me so you don't spam this topic.

Edit: Just to be clear, the forum I'm talking about has absolutely nothing to do with these forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, for all the off-topic forum wanters, why not make it a sub-forum in the off-topic? That'd work just as well I suppose.