Forum Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello all :)

Thought I would start this thread just for us all to view some of those special little forum sigs we create/have created

So.....show me your artistic flair boys and girls

Oh.....and could we get a "sig size" please?

well I will post my sig first:

duel-1.jpg

DeletedUser

now this is a perfect example of why we need an off topic forum.

DeletedUser

Rarely does strict censorship improve the level of discourse. So sayeth the Lord.

DeletedUser

No, you are outright stating your prejudices and through your attacks enacting a type of social censorship that silences people through fear of ridicule and judgment.

DeletedUser

Rarely does strict censorship improve the level of discourse. So sayeth the Lord.

tis wouldn't be censoring, it would be a little playground type of thing for this forum.

or is that against the bible too?

DeletedUser

No, you are outright stating your prejudices and through your attacks enacting a type of social censorship that silences people through fear of ridicule and judgment.

Sorry, I thought the pope himself had just accepted that there was a problem :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I am a member of the Religious Society of Friends and a man who attempts to live well by doing what the Lord loves.

DeletedUser

lol I wonder how long till I get banned from this forum LONG LIVE S.P.A.M (TW W15)

DeletedUser

If its all that already then why not throw in a triple backflip tailspin? make it a lil more presentable... :p

DeletedUser

yeah it is, but it's very true, and it will probs get me banned so you will get to see the paradox in action and hello High Tower :p

DeletedUser

yeah figured it was a waste of time like in real life but thought I'd asked incase I didn't notice something

Status
Not open for further replies.